Perspectives Relationship Spread

coeur

This spread is one of my own making but I've been using it for up to three years already. The original layout of the cards wasn't in this order, but, for simplicity sakes, I have slowly reduced away at the shape of the spread.

This spread is meant for two individuals who are in any sort of relationship with each other (or not).

4 * 6 * 9
1 * 3 * 2
8 * 7 * 5

1: What the individual thinks of you.
2: What you think of the individual.
3: What your relationship is (objectively).
4: How you would like him/her to think of you.
5: How he/she would like you to think of him/her.
6: What you want the relationship to be like.
7: What he/she wants the relationship to be like.
8: Advice to better the relationship.
9: The highest potential of the relationship (what the relationship will be like at best).

I sometimes add cards over the original nine to see what things will be like if I were to follow the advice.

Can't wait to hear your results!

anne_soulangel

I'm going to do this one, I love the added "most potential of the relationship" bit, so many others leave that one off

skat510

Hi coeur....very helpful spread...did it for a past and current relationship and found it very insightful...

I'm just curious tho...what was your rationale for the layout of the cards? I just found it interesting the way they were crossing over each other. Just wondering...

Thx again for a great spread...it's goin' straight in the notebook! :)

SweetestDreamer

I love the spread, I've just tried it and posted it in 'My Readings' for futher input...

Ty!

SD xxx

michmm

going to try this spread
it looks interesting
thanks
love n hugs
mich

OliviaRose

Hi Coeur~
I tried your spread out the other day and it was awesome!
Thanks!

MareSaturni

Definitely going to try it!
Looks like a nice, complete spread for any sort of relationship!

minimonster777

Very cool, I shall definitely be adding this one to my spreads notebook :)

SUNstruck

so I have no idea why I've never posted a response to this spread seeing as how I do happen to use it regularly... but I felt that today is the day to let you, the creator, know that this is an amazing and wonderful little throw. I'm slightly saddened that I didn't come up with it myself but am more happy that you've made it available for the rest of us. When one relationship spread doesn't work I've always reverted back to this one. And it has never let me down. Thank you again...Gabrielle