Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

JasonLion

Thanks to everyone for your condolences. Taking care of elders is a struggle many of us are familiar with.....at least at this point, my parents are beyond suffering and they are together. Caroline and I appreciate your understanding.

We love making apps for everyone and hope to get back to it very soon.

Sar

Hi Jason,

I've switched from an iPhone to a Windows Phone. I realize that developing for Windows Phone is probably not very appealing due to its market share, but it would be great if you would develop some of your apps for those tarot enthusiasts who may be on the Windows Phone platform.

Thanks,
Lee :)

That would be genius since the platform is genius for smart phones.

Sar

And my condolences to Jason and Caroline. <3

ficbot

I just found this wonderful app company and am enjoying what I have tried so far. Just wondering why every deck had to be a separate app. I would love to be able to buy just one app and then add decks onto it.

JasonLion

AJ, I will add Songs for the Journey Home to the list for investigation.

AJ

thank you Jason. I finally got an ipad and will be shopping your store soon :)

There was a seeking in the trading forum for the book only which is what got me to thinking about asking about the deck. My favorite of all time, and the one I travel with ever so carefully.

Tanjamuse

That would be fantastic ...

Also I came across this a long time ago, but still can't afford it. But maybe with an app to Android/Ipad it would be available to a lot more people.

The deck is Far Sight Tarot (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/far-sight/) and the creator Helen Meinicke, there's an email for her on the link above.

AJ

OH, the melon man, I'd forgotten all about that card

JasonLion

Tanjamuse, thanks for the suggestion. I have added it to the list.