Gossips using ED

laurence

'Gossips Using Erectile Dysfunction?' :confused:

Really - abbreviations are not universal and really should not be used in a title. (Just commenting because I never use Elemental Dignities).

You could also have thought about education, eating disorder, emergency department, executive director, economic development or environmental design.

I promise I will no longer use abbreviations in a title in the future.
Thank you for this ellipse, tarotbear, I had a good laugh!...Erectile Dysfunction...

laurence

Actually - the darker fronds ARE towards the hermit, a la RWS...
I had a close look again and they is some dark at the top left of the sword, but there is some dark at the right lenghtiness of the sword too. Which, to me, gives an homogeneous color.
On the RWS deck, we can really see the difference: the left side is dark and the right side is clear. You have to forgive me but this sword in my universal deck does not show such a contrast. The idea is subtil and clever but I cannot really take It as It's not the imagery that I have.

You are looking at common denominators. Another common denominator is the people who are telling you this stuff - they too are gossips, really. Why do you believe them rather than yourself.
My mum called me to say that her drama colleague ( I can't translate this word in English: they are actors in a theater so they work together in the same drama play), so he told my mum that rumors say I was specifically involved with him (long story short and It's more thick than just "involved"), he was also surpised because he knows It's not true!
He did not want to give the name of one person who said such a thing.
So I answered that he was also feeding those rumors and I was very upset that he did not want to name a person.

Why are THEY any more reliable than someone (AR) you have regarded as a friend ? What is THEIR agenda ? You are lacking that information (the 5, as Amanda says.) And that swords bears that out.
Absolutely, i lack information. I tried to call AR a couple of hours ago...no answer, nothing.
Since I am aware of those rumors, she is conspicuously absent.
You know of course that our friends can be our worst betrayers. I've known her for about a year.
But I would prefer someone else to be "guilty". I know that objectively you are right as I don't know all the facts and I am confused so I stay cautious.
In this thread, people give different interpretations so I am confused.

gregory

That's probably because there ARE many ways to see anything.

Maybe AR is keeping quiet because she has heard this stuff and doesn't want to get involved until it is sorted ? If these rumours are about involvement - she'd kind of have to; making contact would fuel such a rumour. But yes, our friends are the worst, if/when they turn. But the person who spoke to your mother - another gossip. Just because someone else has heard a rumour and passes it on (that's called gossip !) doesn't make it true. I could give you details of a classic example that lingered in our family for YEARS, blackening my name - everyone believed it; I hadn't even heard it for - I think about 9 years - and when I did hear it, I was able to end it with verifiable FACTS. But it was spreading for years among people I loved, even. Gossips.

The dark/light thing - I was looking at what appear to be the plant life at the tip of the sword by the way. Stuff emanating - the rumours even, maybe ?