Lo Scarabeo 2015 Catalogue

rwcarter

Tarot of the nymphs was the only one that really caught my attention. It will be nice to have it for the mythological reference. Mythology is one of the theme that I have, a big one.
That's already available. I was underwhelmed by it, honestly. Thought I had posted about it, but I can't find the post/thread now.

gregory

I regret "silly shaped" cards, myself... Limiting - and easily damaged.

ana luisa

:bugeyed: What has been seen, cannot be unseen! :bugeyed:

Thanks for the heads-up, GlitterNova - the deck is off my list!

Sorry if I'm being utterly obtuse here but what exactly is happening with his eye ?

Sar

Bejeweled ones, too! :D

Also no one's mentioned the Meta-Barons Tarot. That's another one I'd like to see more cards of. I like sci-fi fantasy art when it's done well, so this might be a maybe. I'd like to see it compared to the Barbieri Tarot, really, since they both look similar.

That is the one I am curious about too. Together with the Happy Tarot. I am going to have an eye on the premium tarot offers as well.

journeyinghome

Ok so someone has to say it - I want the cat fridge magnets :D

Impressionist Tarot is the only deck that appeals to me :)

Curious Dragon

That is the one I am curious about too. Together with the Happy Tarot. I am going to have an eye on the premium tarot offers as well.

Yeah, the Meta-Barons looks interesting, I need to see more of it, though. The Happy Tarot looks great, but do I need it and the Tarot of the Magical Forest? Not that I have either, yet. :) I'll be interested in hearing more about the premium tarot, too.

The other deck I'm interested in is the Faerie Lenormand. I've never used a lenormand deck before. It might be time to try.

karen0205

I find it interesting that they didn't include a picture of the Fool card on their page on the Infinity tarot--it's posed on Lo Scarabeo's Facebook page. Before anyone makes up their mind about this deck I recommend they look at that card...it single handedly disenabled me of the deck.

OMG, horrible, it took me a minute to figure out that the white thing
over his face is the hole in the card. good grief

thanks!

Attachments

• LS Infinity fool.jpg
    LS Infinity fool.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 89

Aeric

Infinity really isn't anything innovative from what cards we can see. If anything the shape just makes the cards taller and the round segments just contain round objects, rather than utilizing the space for circular symbolism.

Temperance has an S-loop flowing between her cups. Um, ok. How does that change the dynamic of the interpretation? The Fool is just rocketing up from distant round Earth. And? The Strength dragon's jaws just take up the round spaces. Yeaaaah....

The strangest I think is the Knight of Swords, who's thrusting his horse through an 8-shaped hole in a wall. What exactly does that add to the usual KnS? Precision? Overcoming the odds? I just don't get it.

One might buy Infinity for the artwork, but the shape doesn't improve it as a Tarot deck for me. If it had gone for mirror images like Revelations Tarot, or symbols about cycles, it might have been useful.