Why the Marselle Majors? because is fast

CRISTAL QUARTZ

Marseille 22 major are very usefull when you want to get to know a new client in your table, is like a snapshot of his life from where he is coming and how he got to the present time and where he is going, the layout is three lines of seven each one, first past, second present, third future top to bottom, the cards tell you what happened in his life and the conflicts at the present and how the future is going to evolve, you can see here husband, wife, children, grandparents, interactions, plus the events

Another fast layout with Majors if you work online or reading by the phone you just put three lines of 3 cards each, same past, present and future then read, is very accurate specially when are cold readings, major cards describe the big events in life and is a faster way to see the person and the problem, then you remove the 4 cards from the corners and you have your celtic cross right there so you have two layouts in one, VERY, VERY accurate.

Then I go to the Rider as are easier the minor arcana and do another celtic cross selecting them from the 78 cards, with this you see more details is as a zoom from the other picture, events match beautifully, whatever show in the future (6 months normally) and questions I use Rider and confirm with Lenormand, that is my technic works for me always...!

dancing_moon

Thanks for sharing this! Sounds like a great method. :thumbsup:

Yuri

3x3 and 3x7 Marseille Spread

Thanks very much, Crystal Quartz. I'll give it a try. I've never used more than 4 or 5 cards (majors) from the Marseille deck before, so I'm curious to see how this works out. So when you're doing the 3 lines of seven spread, one of the Majors will be left out, right?

ivanna

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing it.