King of Cups for career future

Laurelle

I think for your particular question it means success in your field. Those are the areas that the King of Cups would definitely want to be in, so success would be yours. You would reach the conclusion. It may not be as financially lucrative as you might like since it's a cup and not a pentacle. It also may not be as stable as say working at a bank.

treestar

I think I've done about 5 career reading in the past month or two for myself and king of cups has come up EVERY time for future...last time being today (supporting card 9 of cups.) Whenever a card keeps popping up it means the impact will be MUCH stronger than I suspect. XD Everytime I've had a card repeatedly come up like this it's had an impact that completely changes my life. I'm going to meditate on the king of cups. I suppose only time will tell...

Also thank you guys so much for your interpretations I love the positivity! :) I do feel it means my main work will in a field I'm happy in...have some business projects underway at the moment that I'm really excited about..