chariot reversed as relationship outcome

hermit-IX

the rest of the reading said there will be a relationship but the overall outcome was chariot rx.

can that mean that i will be short term? that we won't be able to go the distance due to being different for example or just not being in sync.

Thirteen

Trouble giving up individuality

the rest of the reading said there will be a relationship but the overall outcome was chariot rx. can that mean that i will be short term? that we won't be able to go the distance due to being different for example or just not being in sync.
Actually, the Chariot is not "going the distance" because the Chariot's ride is always short-term. It's like a "charge!" during a battle. Everyone gets together so they can all race forward and, hopefully, win the battle. And that's the end of the Chariot's purpose. After that, everyone goes their own way again. So, Chariot rx says that you can't come together to overcome some important battle. Example: Two people like each other, but their families disapprove. If they unite, they can show a unified front to their families and win the battle against this disapproval. This doesn't mean they'll stay united after that, or that the relationship will last. But it does get them past this one, important hurtle. And it does show them what they can do if they unite.

Chariot rx says that you can't unite to overcome some important hurtle. All couples need to know how to come together and to realize what they can accomplish if they do this. Some couples naturally join up at the hip (so to speak), becoming so united, always together, dressing alike, finishing each other's sentences, that people joke about it (like celebrity power couples: "Brangelina"). But many people in new relationships fear losing their individuality. They're afraid to give up anything to "blend" with the other person and be part of a relationship rather than "themselves." Thus, I'd read this outcome as saying that this couple is going to have trouble giving up their individuality and seeing themselves as a unit rather than separate people.

hermit-IX

thx. i like the idea of hurdles.

Pami619

Maybe outside influences will be pulling you in two different sides at the same time.
Maybe you'll sense that something is off here and there.

magicjack

Hey looks like there are some things you all need to decide on. Do we agree to disagree? It's kind of fun when opposites attract. Sometimes that's all it takes. Somehow you both want to go in the same direction. Just different ways. I will admit, it's nice to be on the same page but if you love each other it doesn't matter.

hermit-IX

Maybe outside influences will be pulling you in two different sides at the same time.
Maybe you'll sense that something is off here and there.

interesting, i always viewed this card as internal struggles. but now that i think about it external ones make sense too

hermit-IX

Hey looks like there are some things you all need to decide on. Do we agree to disagree? It's kind of fun when opposites attract. Sometimes that's all it takes. Somehow you both want to go in the same direction. Just different ways. I will admit, it's nice to be on the same page but if you love each other it doesn't matter.

yes i can see how opposites would apply to this card. (the white and black horse for example)

reversed i'd say we won't be able to make the most of it or find the good in it.

aware7

I also see the Chariot as departure from the known into the unknown distance /future in which control must be exerted skilfully to arrive at a positive location. But I am more interested in this thread for its relevance to my current work situation.

I've had mostly nasty experiences for some months now at what was previously a pleasant enough job until my company changed hands. From then on it became somewhat of a nightmare of uncertainty and constant changes that eroded or abolished the small benefits that came with the job.

The contracts finish soon but nobody knows what is going on for next year. On one hand I'd like to shake off these awful people although I like the job, on the other without this job it's back to looking for new work that is not guaranteed and the process will be stressful. I keep getting the Chariot reversed recently when I ask about what is going on and what to do.

I think the Chariot reversed is a bad card although at first I read it as telling me not to leave the job. It could mean I won't be offered a new contract but if so I would rather give notice before these horrible people have the pleasure of telling me that.

Any hints on what the Universe is telling me with the Chariot reversed? I interpret it as defeat and not a positive move but surely there is something productive it could be telling me?