Yygdrasilian's theory

Yygdrasilian

Apotheosis

Rosanne said:
So you think Crowley cracked the code, gave directions to Freida Harris, who painted the code? This code is astrological and explains what?- no need to be covert in your explanations. Your posts on this are obscure and instead of looking Mystery school they end up looking daft. Speak plainly if you have not taken this mysterious vow.
~Rosanne
A cipher exists and the solution is quite simple.
This isn’t a diss on any of you. Merely encouragement.
If I spelled it out to historians of Tarot, especially, I think you’d resent me for it.
In any case, reviewing my posts on Aeclectic should make it even easier to solve.

Teheuti said:
The material that seems obvious to you, does not make sense to me. You seem to be making leaps of intuition that I can't follow at all. December 25th has little significance before it was made "Christmas" and the astrological decanates you are using were not associated with Tarot before the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn assigned them to those cards.

The Caduceus symbol represented by the 3 mother letters of the Hebrew alphabet:

ש Shin (Fire)
20: Aeon

א Aleph (Air)
0: The Fool

מ Mem (Water)
12: The Hanged Man

The zero would correspond to the point where constellation 5 & 6 meet (see http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110049 )
Sagittarius + Capricorn: winter solstice
Sagittarius + Gemini: bisects the ecliptic, crossing the center of our Milky Way Galaxy
Feathered Serpent. 2012, 0=Winter Solstice + Center of Galaxy.

Constellation 11, in combination with this 5+6 alignment, gives the astrological conjunctions present at the 0 year of this cycle as represented by the Hanged Man’s birth, supposedly on the same day of that year, Dec. 25th

Whatever you might think of the Mayan calendar, isn't this just a little bit odd?
And, I promise you, this is just the beginning.

I can’t be the only person who knows about this.

Rosanne

Yygdrasilian said:
A cipher exists and the solution is quite simple.
This isn’t a diss on any of you. Merely encouragement.
If I spelled it out to historians of Tarot, especially, I think you’d resent me for it.
In any case, reviewing my posts on Aeclectic should make it even easier to solve.
I do not resent anyone who has worked on Tarot, and has come up with something. Resentment is planting cabbages upside down. I have read your posts and I cannot work them out about this cipher/code. I see it is Saturn- the main player and possibly Uranus. Cycles of seven etc. Maybe you can post your theory in clear language like you were doing Cipher for Dummies or Cipher made easy Go on Humour me!

Constellation 11, in combination with this 5+6 alignment, gives the astrological conjunctions present at the 0 year of this cycle as represented by the Hanged Man’s birth, supposedly on the same day of that year, Dec. 25th

Whatever you might think of the Mayan calendar, isn't this just a little bit odd?
And, I promise you, this is just the beginning.

I can’t be the only person who knows about this.
Well the Mayan calendar has being reworked and some reckon that date is December the 31st 2012. If you were trying to make the Hanged Man this date is much better. It is also kind of difficult with dates as days and weeks have been picked up and dropped off over a couple of thousand years. We can only go by the alignment of the Stars over the Mayan area of influence.
So it is their Cosmic event and what we call that day on our calendar. It is not 25th December our date. There is so much speculation that I have no idea about this date for sure.
These theories have been written about, all my adult life- right back to Star Maps and Star Temples, the mighty Churn, Stonehenge, the Persian Order of the Spheres, The Scandinavian World Tree, Shaman drawings in Finland.
Ancient civilisations are centered on the Origins of Man and his return to the stars. That is not new nor secret. We are supposed to be in a time of change for the next four years. If Tarot is showing this, I think it will outlast the events. For example when they shifted Abu Simbel the date of Sothis rising is now incorrect.
~Rosanne

Yygdrasilian

You can lead a horse to water....

To be clear, I am not proposing that Tarot cards existed in ancient Egypt.
Whatever form the imagery and the medium of its transmission assumes is an adaptation to an evolving cultural terrain; and has served primarily as a mnemonic device for encoding the cipher.
Tarot, up until the fairly recent proliferation of candy decks, is the symbolism of the ages refined for both the expression and concealment of this ancient knowledge.

Rosanne said:
I do not resent anyone who has worked on Tarot, and has come up with something. Resentment is planting cabbages upside down. I have read your posts and I cannot work them out about this cipher/code. I see it is Saturn- the main player and possibly Uranus. Cycles of seven etc. Maybe you can post your theory in clear language like you were doing Cipher for Dummies or Cipher made easy Go on Humour me!
I don't think that would be wise.
There are aspects of this work you will only understand by experiencing its epiphanies for yourself.

But this may help:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1680032&postcount=10

Rosanne

In answer to my request for clarity Maybe you can post your theory in clear language like you were doing Cipher for Dummies or Cipher made easy Go on Humour me!

This was the answer....
Yygdrasilian said:
I don't think that would be wise.
There are aspects of this work you will only understand by experiencing its epiphanies for yourself.
[/url]
and then where he says....

I’m really more a trickster than a guru, so I’ll not tell a lie without it being true too.
Every map and medicine wheel has its merits; but choose your Sigils well.
Behind every logo is concealed a Mage : 2 parts Charlatan to 1 part Sage.

Well I have worked out your cipher on another forum and methinks you
you two parts froth and one part bubble. Or vice versa.
Some people I read about had an epiphany and went up the Garden path to to ride the tail of a comet. I gave you a good chance to be real.
Bye Bye Jabberwocky.
~Rosanne

Yygdrasilian

Smell The Glove

I can understand the need to sidestep an enigma when it challenges the ruling paradigm; but if there is a reason for encoding these dates in Tarot ( http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1711428&postcount=29 ) we have less than four years to find out what it is.
Being “experts” on the subject, I would’ve thought the historian camp better equipped than most to at least offer a plausible explanation.
I, for one, do not think the preservation of our professional egos is more important than the fate of the human race.

philebus

Yygdrasilian said:
I can understand the need to sidestep an enigma when it challenges the ruling paradigm; but if there is a reason for encoding these dates in Tarot ( http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1711428&postcount=29 ) we have less than four years to find out what it is.
Being “experts” on the subject, I would’ve thought the historian camp better equipped than most to at least offer a plausible explanation.
I, for one, do not think the preservation of our professional egos is more important than the fate of the human race.

What enigma? Why should I believe that these dates are encoded into the tarot? You talk in riddles and refuse to clarify anything. why should I take your dates any more seriously than any of those put forward in the past? Dates that have passed without event but only after someone has had enough time to make some book sales.

If you really know something, come out with it and back it up with good argument - otherwise you have no right to wonder why some of us don't care.

Yygdrasilian

How much is this printed debt worth anyway?

philebus said:
What enigma? Why should I believe that these dates are encoded into the tarot? You talk in riddles and refuse to clarify anything. why should I take your dates any more seriously than any of those put forward in the past? Dates that have passed without event but only after someone has had enough time to make some book sales.

If you really know something, come out with it and back it up with good argument - otherwise you have no right to wonder why some of us don't care.

I'm not asking you to believe me.
I'm asking you for an explanation.

Since you already have the origins of Tarot figured out it shouldn't be too hard to eviscerate what I have presented to date.

But, if you would like to learn more, or you require clarification, perhaps you should phrase an informed question instead.

I have no books or Tarot decks for sale.
But if you'd like to pay me for all the work I've been putting into these posts I am sure we can come to an arrangement.

Rosanne

This should have a thread of it's own.
As it has not- I will answer not ask you Yygdrasilian.

Here we go.
Most forms of communication fall into four forms of symbols
Word signs: Picture images : individual symbols : and collections of symbols like alphabets.
Many ancient alphabets/abjads were associated with precise number values. These are called codes and represent an underneath message conveyed by the words themselves- especially if translated into numbers.

you said this....
Shin (Fire)
20: Aeon

א Aleph (Air)
0: The Fool

מ Mem (Water)
12: The Hanged Man

The zero would correspond to the point where constellation 5 & 6 meet (see http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110049 )
Sagittarius + Capricorn: winter solstice
Sagittarius + Gemini: bisects the ecliptic, crossing the center of our Milky Way Galaxy
Feathered Serpent. 2012, 0=Winter Solstice + Center of Galaxy.

Does the Kaballah show this or maybe something else.
This site below gives a complete run down of all the theories about 2012
Although all use 2012 the actual date, because the Mayan calandar cycle started at year 0 which would have been aprox August 3114 BC and we in the west have had date changes it is the 21st, 23rd, 25th, 31st, of the 8th month, the 11th month, the 12th month.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/mayan_calendar

It does not show an end to this world, but the end of the Mayan thirteenth cycle or the beginning of the fourteenth cycle.

So you have turned the Thoth Tarot into a constellation of 11 glyphs to confirm that the three Mother letters add up to 2012 25th December.

I think they are showing us
Hydrogen: Oxygen: Nitrogen: which is our DNA- Carbon 1+ 40 + 300=341
It is only when you call them the numbers on the cards do you get 01220/12020/20012 depending how you arrange the elements.

Now here is the big one for me. It is thought that maybe card 20 was given that number because 20 points made counting easier in the game- it was in some early games at position 11. So if that was the case your date would read 11 0 12- The date of what?
2+3+4+20+80+200+400 = 709 all the double letters you get the Muslim invasion of Spain. 709ad.
Tarot is amazing for speculation and possible deductions.
Sorry I have know questions for you. The Thoth Tarot is rectified and if you want your cipher to work you have to rectify it again.
~Rosanne
ps Sorry for the long post- but this keeps cropping up all over the place and I would like it finally dealt with.

Yygdrasilian

Neither & Both

Still side-stepping the issue.
It wouldn't be 2012 unless you established zero on our calendar.
The Book of Thoth in Constellations & Caduceus mark both.

I suppose you could all tell each other the origins debate is all sewn up and leave it at that.
But would our knowledge of Tarot have progressed?

Maybe the 2012 business is all one big scam.
If so, then all I've found is an early incarnation of this scheme, hatched by Crowley as a final joke on us all.
Who knows, this could be your chance to expose the hoax before the real panicky doomsday stuff starts up in a few years.
If not, well... I dunno. It would certainly fly in the face of quite a few paradigms in number of different fields.
I have some ideas; but we can save that discussion till you have at least figured out how to access the calendar map.

Moonbow

Moderator Note

These posts have been split from the thread The Egyptian Theory of Origin as they represent a discussion separate from the original and therefore deserve a separate thread. Unfortunately when splitting a thread some continuation is lost but I have tried to keep this to a minimum.

This thread may be moved to another, more suitable, forum at some stage.

Thanks
Moonbow*