Yygdrasilian's theory

Greg Stanton

I guess the points I brought up, the questions I posed to Yag, won't be addressed. Oh well.

gregory

Greg Stanton said:
I guess the points I brought up, the questions I posed to Yag, won't be addressed. Oh well.
Why not ?

Rosanne

Yygdrasilian said:
Crowley presents the actual cipher. His "flaws" are there to be corrected. Other decks either present them corrected or scramble the cipher further.
So the Tarot of Marseilles or earlier than Thoth decks do have not this cipher in them?

This is a can of worms. I will say Egypt, for now, as it seems the family tree branches out from there. Though the 2012 implication presents some strange possibilities.
Why 'for now'? There you go again being all cryptic. You are once again losing credibility. This is not some other type of forum where you and I can talk pseudo babble. Well you can. I do not want to.

We need to have a context for our discussion to progress.
Also, the process is as informative as the result.
It was you that provided the context with the announcement you had something to share. The rest is being patronising. You're not a theory Teacher- I have not chosen to be a pupil. Explain in clear language, without mystery your theory.

I'd say you are getting warmer, but I'm not yet sure if you're only interested in learning just enough in order to mock it.
I've been considering your post and how best to answer. I will post a reply soon.
That is like suggesting that should be a filter on the forum "for your eyes only" How can you possible gauge what my reasons for learning something are? It is only after telling me what you have to say- that you can judge whether I will mock you. So far all I have done is given you a request to explain what YOU posted. Stop judging my worthiness to know something- that is rude and makes you look like a cult idiot.

Well, it seems there has been a lineage of people who have known about this and kept it secret on purpose. While I am under no such oath, I think I have an inkling why one exists. My choice to reveal it is not taken lightly.
My method of delivery may run a little rough sometimes, but it serves a purpose.
Here? No one who posts is like that. In fact if they have a theory that they are certain is right- they are not backward at coming forward. That is what a forum is like. If everyone just lurked and did not participate- there would be nothing to lurk about for. If by this spilling the beans that you are going on about will get you into a death squad sights- thank you very much for involving us here. Take that sort of nutter talk elsewhere. My method of delivery may run a little rough sometimes, but it serves a purpose....your last comment. Do not be so bloody patronising under some sort of obscurity hush hush language.

Because it is a part of our heritage and will illuminate our understanding of a great many things.
UH huh? really? gootcha? right? hmmmmm.....my children have probably already run it by me and nothing yet has been so knowledge enhancing that I feel the need to share it by secret signs with my friends here....but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for about two nano seconds more.
There! times up! Had a good time?

There I am done. I have tried my best....I walk away with one finger to my forehead, one to my elbow singing............like deep throat Frank Sinatra
Well, did you evah?
What a swell party this is!
Have you heard? It's in the stars
Next July we collide with Mars.

You would not last five seconds around our kitchen table.
You would drown in the chorus of....of put up or shuddup.

The irony of this last statement may become clear to you soon.
only 1460 days to go. Happy New Year by the Way.

~Rosanne

Greg Stanton

gregory said:
Why not ?
I posted them yesterday, twice. Yag has since been on here, and he even quoted something from my post in another thread. He's answered (or sidestepped) some of Rosanne's points, yet he's completely ignored mine.

I really don't expect a clear or direct response. Whenever he gets uncomfortable with what you are saying, it's always "the irony of this last statement may become clear to you soon" or something like "the ancient masters knew, why don't you?"

I'm wondering if this thread even belongs under "historical research". It's more of a "talking tarot" thread, imho.

The crowned one

Greg Stanton said:
I'm wondering if this thread even belongs under "historical research". It's more of a "talking tarot" thread, imho.

That is a good point.

Yygdrasilian, I think research really does not use riddles very often, so, since I can see you do have something to say, please say it. You might be surprised by the fact that for some of us it will be old hat/old news. You might be surprised by a positive response or two and perhaps it will lead to some actual historical research.

Teheuti

Yyg - A forum is about communication and the sharing of ideas.

Instead, you seem to be posing a riddle for us to solve as a test to see if we (individually or as a group is unclear) are worthy of initiation into a set of 'secrets' known only to you.

I can't help but wonder if you are using the History forum in hopes of gaining members for a secret society.

Personally, since I have previously expressed some interest in what you have to say, I must now declare that I am uninterested in being tested or in entering your adytum.

Floss

Complexes ...

Do you have 'control' issues Yygdrasilian? It seems so to me. It also seems to have been working pretty well for you up to this point. You are getting lots of comments, lots of attention, whilst giving very little worthwhile input. You 'know', (seemingly) and the rest of us don't! Fabulous! What does that achieve? Nothing for us, (posters and observers alike) but lots of food for you and your Magician complex perhaps.

I think Mary's right. You're behaving like a wannabe cult leader. If you really think you have all the answers, be happy with that! Do you need to tell anyone your 'answers'? Why? If you're already 'there', good for you! We will all get 'there' in our own way, and time. You obviously don't want to communicate understandably, because then the game's up. A bit childish, really.

Yygdrasilian

On the nature of flight, by the seat of one's pants

I am carefully considering all of your posts and will respond accordingly soon.
Many mahalos for your input.

I have no desire to form a cult or derail your threads. Quite the opposite.
Your reactions are . . . educational. And I will meditate on them as I take a short break from the purple screen.

May you & yours have a Happy New Year,
Yggdrasilian

Floss

?

This gets more and more ridiculous Ygg.

You've entitled your post 'On the nature of flight, by the seat of one's pants' which is very similar to what I said in part of my very recent post on another forum here. How idiotic! Am I supposed to start quaking in my boots now? You've looked me up - whoopee doo! Whatever you do, don't communicate directly, will you? Use innuendo, hints, subterfuge, and mirrors. Oh, and smoke as well. And don't show any emotion either. Nasty stuff, feelings.

Sorry everyone - totally off the point, wanted to express myself - hope I'm not in trouble for being a nasty B*** now I'm done - I think I've wasted enough time reading/responding here. Thanks!

gregory

Yygdrasilian said:
I am carefully considering all of your posts and will respond accordingly soon.
Oh please don't worry about it too much. I have it sorted now anyway. But I won't bother you with the answer.