7 of Pentacles

Agathe

7 of pentacles card shows a man standing next to (I think) a bush, looking at what he has achieved and worked for. I was wondering how long is the period of time until one reaches this time when they can be like this man.
Like let's say, you have a reading and ask about a business and the last card, a result, appears to be 7 of Pentacles. Is it possible that the person will have to wait even several years for the business to be really successful?

Blessings,
Agathe

poivre

My guess would be 7 months.

I read somewhere to, this could be around Christmas time because the bush is the shape of a tree. (Don't know where I found this)

just some ideas

Agathe

That's interesting ros. I'll have to keep it in mind :D

Agathe

TemperanceAngel

That is interesting, but I don't think cards have definate time brackets with them, it would be more of an intuitive thought to understand time. One that comes from deep within you, not your intellectual/logical mind :)
XTAX

WalesWoman

No clue when this would be, but I just read that 7 Pentacles astrological association would be Saturn in Taurus. I've just been to a couple different Tarot sites looking timing stuff up and at TarotMoon.com , Pentacles is years at Tarot'R'Us.com , Pentacles is months.
http://www.supertarot.co.uk/astro/timing.htm Says May 11-20

I am getting a clearer reason why I've avoided trying to figure out timing with the cards. It's just too darned confusing!

poivre

omg I was just thinking, this card also means to have patience. I had someone draw this card & I kept telling them to wait & have patience. So just wait & have patience.

Agathe

Ok, my newest discovery. This card would mean 'a year' since you have to wait one year for different kinds of, for example, fruit to grow. Just like with this card. You work and wait to see the results of your work.
Just an idea...

Blessings,
Agathe

P.S. I just hope my explenation is clear :D

mercenary30

A lot of times when I see the Seven of Pentacles I am thinking about taking stock in a situation. Looking it over and analyzing. Does everything look ok? Is the approach good? Anything I can do better?

Maybe that will help with the time frame thing. Don't think of it as idle patience, but analytical patience.