Tower, World and Hanged Man

Pami619

Amazing cards to draw, but easy to see what they are saying. Hanged Man says you have been in limbo for some time, unable to free yourself. Tower represents breaking you free from the Tower of Limbo. The World says you are at the "glorious" end of a life cycle, free of your karmic debt. This is an intervening by the higher forces....karmic in nature....it will happen no matter what you do or don't do. Obviously you are ready to handle it. Congratulations.

Thank you very much. Spot on with the limbo and I want to free myself from those repetitive negative patterns.
I did went through a rough Saturn transit (karmic lesson) and soon I'll be free of this, hopefully.
Yes it will happen no matter what it is near. I felt it months ago and it's rearing it's head..sort of can't wait.
Your interpretation is great .

Ruby Jewel

Thank you very much. Spot on with the limbo and I want to free myself from those repetitive negative patterns.
I did went through a rough Saturn transit (karmic lesson) and soon I'll be free of this, hopefully.
Yes it will happen no matter what it is near. I felt it months ago and it's rearing it's head..sort of can't wait.
Your interpretation is great .

Interesting about your Saturn transit....was it a Saturn return? Those are major. Astrologically, the World card is Saturn under Capricorn....also the Devil.....as Saturn rules Capricorn. Perhaps the ending of a symbiotic relationship or some kind of restricting situation. When Saturn's ice finally melts and we are set free, we are much the wiser for the lesson.

Pami619

Interesting about your Saturn transit....was it a Saturn return? Those are major. Astrologically, the World card is Saturn under Capricorn....also the Devil.....as Saturn rules Capricorn. Perhaps the ending of a symbiotic relationship or some kind of restricting situation. When Saturn's ice finally melts and we are set free, we are much the wiser for the lesson.

I got the Moon before on what period of my life is coming to a close...
Very confusing period of my life where I didn't really knew what I want from life or a relationship.
Had been in the dark for too long about certain things too.
We will see how will things go now though.
Thanks.