One horary reading available.

AJ

Question: Will Aj be more happier moving into another house.

https://postimg.org/image/q7xe8csrl/

Aj i'm going to keep this quite simple....

Querent = Venus

House in now = Saturn

New house = Mars

Using the magic 8 ball method would be a No (-)
Sorry I made you pull your hair out, but I learned something new, had no idea about horary. I agree on the top of my brain with a no. I don't want to clean the house that much. Out of curiosity, I decided to pull a card, the Elemental Tarot was the first deck at hand. I drew Aeon which I'd say is me going in circles, need more objectivity, certainly a vote for no in my book at this time

POF is placed in your 4th house where you live now, this is showing that you are very lucky to have this house, and id say it would be worth quite a bit too, from either work you've done to it or how it was when you bought it.

lucky compared to millions in this crazy world, and I know it. Leaving I always say Thank you house, and coming back home I always say Hello, House to honor that luck.

Saturn (house now) opposition with mars (new potential house) shows that uncertainty and push and pull feeling of wanting to stay or move.

I pulled Father of Air and see lots of talk going on and no action. What catches my eye is those two figures tumbling...we are going to finish the last six of new windows. A vote for holding, who knows the housing market may eventually come around to a seller market rather than a buyers market as it is now.

The new house (mars) when moves into cancer will be in its fall, so id say that moving somewhere else will be nothing like the house you are in now and you'd regret it.

Well it certainly will be nothing like the one we are in. We have an A-frame and I can't begin to tell you how many ways no straight walls can impact living in a home.

You (venus) are placed in your new home turned 4th, but your not feeling to great about it as your detrimented so you'll feel like its not the right place for you, and you won't be happy there.

So even though you are having doubts about where you are, id say you'd be much happier staying in the house your in now.

My last draw is Daughter of Earth, and look at those high fives going on! Sharla, I think we've reached an accord, thank you very much for taking the time to do my very first horary. Sharyn/AJ

Attachments

• elemental tarot 8 ball.jpg
    elemental tarot 8 ball.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 562
  • 2 lucky to have this house.jpg
    2 lucky to have this house.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 543
  • elemental tarot 3.jpg
    elemental tarot 3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 556

Sharla

Aj

I just had to google A-frame house to see what you mean....and this kind of house is beautiful :heart:, very unique....id love a house like this, so yes you are very lucky indeed. ;)

pacificwaters

If you are accepting takers, here's my question

Should I continue my focus on astrology (or stick to Tarot)?

Sharla

If you are accepting takers, here's my question

Should I continue my focus on astrology (or stick to Tarot)?

https://postimg.org/image/j1me7zrx3/

You = venus

Astrology = mercury

Tarot = Saturn

LOR = 13,22" Scorpio = mars

Your in the face and fall of saturn (tarot ) and in the 11th part (saturn) so your more into the Tarot side of things, Venus is detrimented by sign at present so you are probably feel like you are struggling with your readings and in how they may or may not manifest....struggling to understand what they are saying to you etc. But venus is going to be stronger in the next sign, so your confidence and success with tarot will grow as you move along further. (+2)

Mars in the 9th is the push and pull feeling your having in if you should carry on with astrology or leave it for now and study more with tarot.

Mercury (astrology) is also weak and cadent being in its turned 12th and is moving away from yourself venus. Your moving towards mercury and away from saturn, so you are at present thinking your more wanting to do astrology.

Using the LOR (the right thing for you to do) significator = mars.

Mars in (astrology house) is nearly ready to move into its fall (-) and flows away from you (venus) (-)
Saturn (tarot signif) is stronger by house than mercury and retrogrades back towards the LOR @ 13' 22" Scorpio and also jupiter the natural ruler of 9th and the moon are moving towards eachother (+2)
Mars flows away from mercury

Moon flows away from mercury and towards Saturn. (+)

Answer = Stay with Tarot, even though you have already been studying astrology.....id say down the line you wont feel like its really for you.

pacificwaters

Thank you for reading for me Sharla. Your elucidating each point as well as the +/- signs really helped me understand how you reached the conclusion. Coming to the feedback...

You = venus

Astrology = mercury

Tarot = Saturn

LOR = 13,22" Scorpio = mars

Your in the face and fall of saturn (tarot ) and in the 11th part (saturn) so your more into the Tarot side of things, Venus is detrimented by sign at present so you are probably feel like you are struggling with your readings and in how they may or may not manifest....struggling to understand what they are saying to you etc. But venus is going to be stronger in the next sign, so your confidence and success with tarot will grow as you move along further. (+2)

The association of Tarot and Saturn is something I was not aware of :) Like you said I am indeed currently struggling with readings. I draw a blank whenever I take up a chart despite theoretically knowing what the planet and houses mean....so yes struggling to understand what they say could be the correct way to put it. When I compare my mental status with Tarot (as compared to astrology), this however doesn’t happen and I am able to see what the cards are telling me without any struggle!!

Mars in the 9th is the push and pull feeling your having in if you should carry on with astrology or leave it for now and study more with tarot.

These are exactly the feelings that are prevalent within me right now

Mercury (astrology) is also weak and cadent being in its turned 12th and is moving away from yourself venus. Your moving towards mercury and away from saturn, so you are at present thinking your more wanting to do astrology.

I couldn’t understand how you got this interp, but yes right now there is this fighting spirit in me that wants to keep trying astrology and not accept failure, despite signs that I might not be winning the war (if thats the correct word) in trying to understand what the charts want to tell me.

Using the LOR (the right thing for you to do) significator = mars.

Mars in (astrology house) is nearly ready to move into its fall (-) and flows away from you (venus) (-)
Saturn (tarot signif) is stronger by house than mercury and retrogrades back towards the LOR @ 13' 22" Scorpio and also jupiter the natural ruler of 9th and the moon are moving towards eachother (+2)
Mars flows away from mercury

Moon flows away from mercury and towards Saturn. (+)

Could you please explain how “...jupiter the natural ruler of 9th and the moon are moving towards eachother = (+2)” Would like to understand the logic for getting +2 here

Answer = Stay with Tarot, even though you have already been studying astrology

Exactly the feelings running inside me.

.....id say down the line you wont feel like its really for you.

I guess you meant to imply that..down the line I will feel astrology is not for me??

Thanks for the reading and the explanation :)

Regards

Sharla

Thank you for reading for me Sharla. Your elucidating each point as well as the +/- signs really helped me understand how you reached the conclusion. Coming to the feedback...

The association of Tarot and Saturn is something I was not aware of :) Like you said I am indeed currently struggling with readings. I draw a blank whenever I take up a chart despite theoretically knowing what the planet and houses mean....so yes struggling to understand what they say could be the correct way to put it. When I compare my mental status with Tarot (as compared to astrology), this however doesn’t happen and I am able to see what the cards are telling me without any struggle!!
Saturn is not associated with saturn per say, in this chart saturn is only "representing" tarot. 1st house is yourself, 9th house is (astrology) 9th from 9th turned 5th is Aquarius lord saturn....so thats how i got satrun for tarot.
These are exactly the feelings that are prevalent within me right now

I couldn’t understand how you got this interp, but yes right now there is this fighting spirit in me that wants to keep trying astrology and not accept failure, despite signs that I might not be winning the war (if thats the correct word) in trying to understand what the charts want to tell me.

Could you please explain how “...jupiter the natural ruler of 9th and the moon are moving towards eachother = (+2)” Would like to understand the logic for getting +2 here
Jupiter which is the natural ruler of sagittarius/9th house (the 9th house being which your asking about....jupiter is in your 1st house retrograding back towards the moon (+1) the moon is flowing towards jupiter and asc (+1) = 2.

I started off with astrology being the 1st 9th house and tarot being the turned 9th house....just noticed too, not sure if i added this but this house has POF posited inside, so this is another indication that tarots best for you.
Exactly the feelings running inside me.

I guess you meant to imply that..down the line I will feel astrology is not for me??

Thanks for the reading and the explanation :)

Regards

Yes i meant down the line.

Astrology is very different to Tarot and there is a lot to take into account when reading charts. So even though this chart says this now, this doesn't mean that you couldn't change this...the charts not set in stone.

Depending on how badly you wanted to get more into astrology you'd have to put the work into it, and maybe even put tarot to one side for now and see how you go.

Maybe the charts even just picked up how you feel now, as in finding tarot much easier to work with.

pacificwaters

Jupiter which is the natural ruler of sagittarius/9th house (the 9th house being which your asking about....jupiter is in your 1st house retrograding back towards the moon (+1) the moon is flowing towards jupiter and asc (+1) = 2.

Thanks for the explanation. I think I have understood what you meant to convey wrt Jupiter and Moon :)

Depending on how badly you wanted to get more into astrology you'd have to put the work into it, and maybe even put tarot to one side for now and see how you go.

Maybe the charts even just picked up how you feel now, as in finding tarot much easier to work with.

Tarot has always been my first preference until now. And as of now I still want it that way and dont want to put it on the back-burner. Agreed astrology is different and takes into aspect many more things. Maybe that's why I get overwhelmed.

Thanks so much for reading for me. It does give me a sense of direction with regards to focusing my energies