Star Career Spread.

Wood33

I have been reading about different career spreads. I am currently almost 2 years into my career. It has its ups and downs.....mostly ups. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light below. I am excited about the outcome

****2****
**4*1*5**
****3****

1- You in the profession. How you will feel about yourself, your life, your work.
2- Contributing Attributes. Qualities that you have that will help you in this profession
3- Attributes to overcome. Your qualities that will need to be overcome or dealt with to work in this profession.
4- Why the profession appeals to you. What is it about yourself that attracts you to this profession
5- Outcome. The direction you should take to be successful in your profession.

1) King of Swords-ready to confront and challenge anyone.
2)King of Wands- sharp in his field of business and good with people.
3)Page of Pentacles-beginning of practical ideas.
4)Knight of Wands-enthusiastic about beliefs.
5)Ace of Swords-triumph, mental clarity, and success.

I am guessing this spread is a good one for me. It mentions that I will be able to handle anything that comes my way.I like the ace of sworfds at the end of the reading. Do I have anyone who likes this spread and can you shed some light ?

Amanda

Wood33 said:
I have been reading about different career spreads. I am currently almost 2 years into my career. It has its ups and downs.....mostly ups. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light below. I am excited about the outcome

****2****
**4*1*5**
****3****

1- You in the profession. How you will feel about yourself, your life, your work.
2- Contributing Attributes. Qualities that you have that will help you in this profession
3- Attributes to overcome. Your qualities that will need to be overcome or dealt with to work in this profession.
4- Why the profession appeals to you. What is it about yourself that attracts you to this profession
5- Outcome. The direction you should take to be successful in your profession.

1) King of Swords-ready to confront and challenge anyone.
2)King of Wands- sharp in his field of business and good with people.
3)Page of Pentacles-beginning of practical ideas.
4)Knight of Wands-enthusiastic about beliefs.
5)Ace of Swords-triumph, mental clarity, and success.

I am guessing this spread is a good one for me. It mentions that I will be able to handle anything that comes my way.I like the ace of sworfds at the end of the reading. Do I have anyone who likes this spread and can you shed some light ?

1. King of Swords - I would say that you would feel responsible in this position. Maybe you can use your mental abilities in this profession. This king is very astute.

2. King of Wands - You are self-reliant and confident in your abilities.

3. Page of Pentacles - Learning to distinguish between work and play?

4. Knight of Wands - Any chance there is some travel involved with this career that you enjoy? Perhaps it allows you to "think on your feet".

5. Ace of Swords - Innovative ideas - lots of emphasis towards quick decisions in this spread. Keep applying your will and intellect to problem-solving.

willowfox

1- You in the profession. How you will feel about yourself, your life, your work. King swords

You feel confident as you know that you are fully capable of handling whatever they throw at you, that you have a very astute mind capable of multitasking.

2- Contributing Attributes. Qualities that you have that will help you in this profession king wands

You appear to be an extrovert, a go getter, a person who is not shy to advance themselves or grab available opportunities.

3- Attributes to overcome. Your qualities that will need to be overcome or dealt with to work in this profession. Page pents

Are you a bit of a rebel, a person who doesn't like to listen to advice, if so, then don't think that you know it all just yet. The top is still a long way off.

4- Why the profession appeals to you. What is it about yourself that attracts you to this profession knight wands

You appear to be flamboyant, extrovert, an adventurer, and this profession lets you act out your dreams.

5- Outcome. The direction you should take to be successful in your profession. Ace swords

This suggests the need for clarity of vision, of purpose, therefore you know what you want and you focus on going after it. So, set your mind to the task and away you go.

Wood33

Thanks Willow Fox

Thanks you for the clarification on that spread. I am going to start using it with my clients once I become more familiar with it. Its pretty funny how you described me in the cards........thought you were my boss....haha. Very intuitive and will help me out alot in drawing on the cards and their meanings.