Horary Readings

Minderwiz

Ashtaroot said:
Hello Minderwiz are you still taking questions?

If yes I would like to ask if we are going to be able to move next month or is it going to drag until aug and are we going to be able to get the house we want. We need to move, my husband is already in another state and it has been really hard on me and the kids. I am hoping the move will be smooth but so far we hit some bumps.
I can pm you my chart if you want .. Thank you

Have you a property already in mind and have you begun the process of buying/renting? Or are you only now starting to look? It makes a difference to what I take as the default situation.

Ashtaroot

Our house has been on the market since feb and yes we have a house in mind we already looked

niki frm india

Minderwiz said:
Interesting that you have a meeting lined up - As it wasn't specifically mentioned in the question but presumably was being set up when I cast the chart, I'm not sure whether it is covered by the reading. I'm going to presume that it is, simply because the chart suggests that, if anything, things are too early - if he will become your fiance, the chart should have said that the question was too late - that is an Ascendant in the last degrees of a sign. The question would have been too late, because the right process was already under way, with the right person.

If the reading is accurate, then I doubt the meeting will lead to marriage or at least within the time frame. It is possible that it will but after a longer and more difficult process (the two planets are forming an aspect by square) and he may have to change in some way to win you over.

I'd certainly be interested in learning how the meeting goes.

the meeting was not set up at the time i asked you for the reading..it suddenly got planned today..will surely update you after the meeting..

till then you take care..:)

god bless you

Minderwiz

leelee said:
Hi - it seems I may have been overlooked - can you please let me know if I need to rephrase the question?

Hi leelee,

Sorry I missed your original post, we've had a family wedding coming up and we've been away for the weekend.

Yes, the question needs to be rephrased - It's too vague as it stands. You need to be far more specific in terms of the area of your life that you are concerned with and a specific problem within it that area. Horary deals with the specific, general direction is much more an issue of prediction based on your natal chart.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ashtaroot

Ashtaroot said:
Hello Minderwiz are you still taking questions?

If yes I would like to ask if we are going to be able to move next month or is it going to drag until aug and are we going to be able to get the house we want. We need to move, my husband is already in another state and it has been really hard on me and the kids. I am hoping the move will be smooth but so far we hit some bumps.
I can pm you my chart if you want .. Thank you

I had a problem sleeping the other night, and instead of counting sheep decided to take a note of the time and cast a chart based on it for your question. Once again though it's come out as a Mercury/Jupiter chart. It's cast in the hour of Mercury, so I take the chart as radical.

Mercury is in the first (you are at home). Mercury has just changed signs and is now in Cancer, losing it's previous essential dignity. Indeed Mercury is peregrine, perhaps an indication of your leaving home but not sure where or when you are moving to (the new home).

Your current house is shown by the fourth House ruler, the Sun. That too is in the first House and it's the Sun that afflicts Mercury - the House is a problem, in terms of the sale which has not yet gone through and that it might involve financial loss. The Sun has a mutual reception with Jupiter, through exaltation.

Jupiter is the seller of the new house. The mutual reception therefore shows the link between the sale of the old and the purchase of the new. My initial thoughts here are that the mutual reception is testimony towards the sale of the old and the purchase of the new, working out within the time period.

Jupiter has major essential dignity, not only through the mutual reception with the Sun but also being in it's own triplicity and terms. That indicates that the seller is in a very powerful position. Mercury in Cancer is in the exaltation of Jupiter, you want the seller but the seller doesn't necessarily want you - i.e. if you don't complete the purchase there are always alternative purchasers. So you are weak but the seller is strong.

The Part of Fortune is very near the Descendant, your luck, money and general wellbeing is in the hands of the seller and the Moon is also in the seventh. The Moon can play two roles here, it is the ruler of your second house of money and material possessions, so it too emphasies the dependence on the seller. The Moon is in it's own detriment - your finances are not good, in relation to this purchase, they are likely to go down, not up.

The Moon also acts as your co-significator and can show the flow of events.

So far we have established what you already know - but it helps that the chart shows this and fits the situation. So will the purchase go through in time (and hopefully the sale of current property?

Two factors suggest that it will not. Firstly the Moon is applying to an opposition with Mercury and a square with Jupiter. Squares and oppositions don't produce the desired result. To compound the situation Mercury too is applying to a square with Jupiter - buyer and seller will not agree in time.

If you look at the chart you will see that Jupiter is separating from an opposition to Saturn, in this chart Saturn is Lord 8, which is usually seen as being unfortunate but in this case Lord 8 is also the ruler of the Seller's money. The opposition suggested that the seller had some money problems but these are now improving (the opposition is separating) so the seller doesn't need you quite as much as he may have done. The Moon too is separating from a square to Saturn, but is moving towards the opposition to Mercury and the square to Jupiter - the focus is shifting to your money.

Now Lilly says that a square may still produce a positive result but that there will be difficulties and even if the desired outcome occurs, you may find that it's not as good as you expected - you might regret the decision. With the squares and opposition it's highly unlikely.

You say you want to move and have accepted the financial loss involved but I'm not sure that when it comes to it, you will really do that, looking at the actual cost involved. If you do, I don't think you will be in anyway happy with the outcome.

Ashtaroot

Minderwiz said:
I had a problem sleeping the other night, and instead of counting sheep decided to take a note of the time and cast a chart based on it for your question. Once again though it's come out as a Mercury/Jupiter chart. It's cast in the hour of Mercury, so I take the chart as radical.

Mercury is in the first (you are at home). Mercury has just changed signs and is now in Cancer, losing it's previous essential dignity. Indeed Mercury is peregrine, perhaps an indication of your leaving home but not sure where or when you are moving to (the new home).

Your current house is shown by the fourth House ruler, the Sun. That too is in the first House and it's the Sun that afflicts Mercury - the House is a problem, in terms of the sale which has not yet gone through and that it might involve financial loss. The Sun has a mutual reception with Jupiter, through exaltatio
Jupiter is the seller of the new house. The mutual reception therefore shows the link between the sale of the old and the purchase of the new. My initial thoughts here are that the mutual reception is testimony towards the sale of the old and the purchase of the new, working out within the time period.

Jupiter has major essential dignity, not only through the mutual reception with the Sun but also being in it's own triplicity and terms. That indicates that the seller is in a very powerful position. Mercury in Cancer is in the exaltation of Jupiter, you want the seller but the seller doesn't necessarily want you - i.e. if you don't complete the purchase there are always alternative purchasers. So you are weak but the seller is strong.

The Part of Fortune is very near the Descendant, your luck, money and general wellbeing is in the hands of the seller and the Moon is also in the seventh. The Moon can play two roles here, it is the ruler of your second house of
money and material possessions, so it too emphasies the dependence on the seller. The Moon is in it's own detriment - your finances are not good, in relation to this purchase, they are likely to go down, not up.

The Moon also acts as your co-significator and can show the flow of events.

So far we have established what you already know - but it helps that the chart shows this and fits the situation. So will the purchase go through in time (and hopefully the sale of current property?

Two factors suggest that it will not. Firstly the Moon is applying to an opposition with Mercury and a square with Jupiter. Squares and oppositions
don't produce the desired result. To compound the situation Mercury too is applying to a square with Jupiter - buyer and seller will not agree in time.

If you look at the chart you will see that Jupiter is separating from an opposition to Saturn, in this chart Saturn is Lord 8, which is usually seen as being unfortunate but in this case Lord 8 is also the ruler of the Seller's money. The opposition suggested that the seller had some money problems but these are now improving (the opposition is separating) so the seller doesn't need you quite as much as he may have done. The Moon too is separating from a square to Saturn, but is moving towards the opposition to Mercury and the square to Jupiter - the focus is shifting to your money.
Now Lilly says that a square may still produce a positive result but that there will be difficulties and even if the desired outcome occurs, you may find that it's not as good as you expected - you might regret the decision. With the squares and opposition it's highly unlikely.

You say you want to move and have accepted the financial loss involved but I'm not sure that when it comes to it, you will really do that, looking at the actual cost involved. If you do, I don't think you will be in anyway happy with the outcome.

First thank you so much, last night I was going to delete my posts cause I knew what you were going to say ... After I have done readings to myself
Which is the hardest for me cause sometime I see what I want to see.. But I got the exact same thing... That it is going to be a major loss and not easy.

The first part of your post is right on. We are stuck, between the sale of our house the company and the seller of the house we want.

By Leaving our current house we are agreeing to a major financial loss... But we talked about it me and hubby and we came to a decision that it is not important anymore, we need to be together and that is our priority. Commuting is out of the question the kids only sees their father 2 weekends a month.

The next part of your post is what got me thinking now. That whole part is based on us purchasing the house we already have in mind right?
That is the house that we really like but the seller have it way over priced for the market and they are not budging you are right.
So my question is will that outcome change if we don't go with that house? I mean to go and look again!!

We are really crunched for time, so in the next couple of weeks I will be giving you more feedback on the happenings, but from what you said it is not looking pretty and easy which I had a feeling and it came out in all my Readings!!!!!

Ashtaroot

In the last part what do you mean the focus is shifting to my money?

I need to read over your post again and probably will be asking more:)

le.jour.obscurcit

Not to be rude, but what's happening about my reading exactly?

Minderwiz

Ashtaroot,

Yes things might change if you go for a different property, And that might be the reason why the focus is shifting to your money, rather than that of the seller. I was aware of the willingness to accept a loss from your previous posts/pm but when I saw the focus shifting, I initially felt that when you realised just how much the loss would be you might have very big second thoughts, probably leading to the sale falling through.

A different sale would lead to a different question, and a different chart - the information and question clearly related to a sale underway, and that the seller was willing to hold out for all that they could get. Change the seller and you change the ball game. Obviously I can't say that the result will be a lot better, you'd need to find a new property and ask a new question. However, I don't think it could be any worse.

LJO,

Yes, I did say I'd look at your natal chart and see if I could see anything there. I must adimit that the last couple of weeks have been very busy, so I'll do you next :)

Minderwiz

Additional Information for le.jour.obscurcit

The horary reading suggested that it was premature for you to be thinking of career decisions and directions now, but with a Mars ruled MC, martial careers were a possibility. Mars being peregrine suggested that they might well be a number of career changes, not necessarily planned ones or following a clear route.

Your natal MC is in Leo - ruled by the Sun. Solar careers would be playing a major leading role in an organisation, and it's definitely premature to look at that. A career in the Civil Service (working for the 'king' or in administration or management would possibly be a route). As we're moving from horary to natal, there isn't necessarily a clash here - the horary might give an indication of the immediate direction, whereas the natal chart gives a much longer term view.

Although the Sun is in a Fire sign (Sagittarius) it is Peregrine, as yours is a night birth (the Sun rules the Fire Triplicity by Day). So again we have an indication of possible frequent career or employment changes. The Sun is angular in the first House and trines the MC by sign.

The MC is opposed by Saturn and Venus either side of the IC. The opposition of Saturn being particularly close. Saturn in Aquarius is highly dignified, so Saturn is something of a benefic in your chart - nevertheless your clear challenge here is to maintain Saturn's discipline and also Saturn's curiosity as Aquarius is the sign of science both in the sense of an analytical approach to life. It's easy to think that all you have to do is shine - you don't you must bring discipline and analytical thinking to bear.

The opposition of Venus is in a sense, rather unusual. A modern approach would be to say that a Venus opposition is never as bad as a Saturn one. However in your chart Venus is also peregrine - Venus is weak and therefore less benefic. Venus also rules the twelfth, through Libra and rules Taurus which is intercepted in the Sixth. Venus is accidentally a malefic in your chart and this opposition produces a real threat. Ignore the Saturn opposition leads you to be ill disciplined in your approach to career and employment - Venus offers the lure of a good time and dissipation of your energies. A debilitated Venus offers serious distractions which can shift your focus and that might also give us a clue to why you may have several changes of career.

So you now know what to avoid - use Saturn and eschew Venus. That's not going to be easy but it should be your watch word.

Your possible timings for career or status issues are - early January next year. There might be pressures on your need to take decisions around March of next year and possible distractions around July of next year. Thereafter there's no significant career related issues till January of 2012.