Experience with green calcite (??)

RiverRunsDeep

I am finding myself extremely drawn to green calcite at the moment. Recently, I read that it helps to move dark energies or emotions towards the light, so I was thinking about using this stone for shadow work. Has anyone else used it this way? Or, if not for shadow work, how have you found green calcite to be beneficial? Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences. :)

Padma

Cannot comment on shadow work, but on the whole, green calcite is a hugely soothing stone - one that opens the upper heart chakra of compassion, cools hot tempers, and bathes one in peace. I highly recommend it to you, it is so peaceful and cooling to work with! :)

RiverRunsDeep

Cannot comment on shadow work, but on the whole, green calcite is a hugely soothing stone - one that opens the upper heart chakra of compassion, cools hot tempers, and bathes one in peace. I highly recommend it to you, it is so peaceful and cooling to work with! :)

I like the descriptions of it being "soothing" and "peaceful". Sounds as if it has the healing qualities that would make it appropriate for shadow work. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Padma.