Mary El Tarot - The Eights

JadoreHauteCouture

Eights for me talk about having justice (VIII) and being in fair position to take advantage, but learning to find the power to overcome fear. Its about following and trusting your hope (XVII Star).

Eight of Wands talks about being on fire and pursuing the meaning of your life. Im not gonna talk about this card as i think it is very well and detailed explained in the book. Only couple things that sometimes we can win with our subconsciouness and dreams rather than thinking (child asleep). Our passions can be sometimes pretty illogical, but they are the right path.

Eight of swords is about fear. Fear we build in our mind... As said in the book, the gate is open but we are scared to pass, we are scared of better things for us because they bring more responsibility. Its about maturing and realizing the only thing that limit us is us...

Eight of Cups is about staying connected with ourselves but not being passive but emotionally active... Find bravery and courage (lion skin) to rather give than receive. Because the one who gives, receives more... Not the other way...

Eight of Disks is very very illustrative and rich card with many layers. For me being a disk it represents the temptation of earth. We can find strength to conquer things that limit us above by trusting and seeing the goal of Gods for us (lamb, symbol of purity), but also by trusting ourselves or some earthy things.. And many people when almost reaching the end of their life journey slip into turning things for themselves... Walking long journey to celebrate higher life/god, but at the near end they fall for fame, money, rich lifestyle, dark magic' powers... SO that they also get something out of it.. But they should realize that what they get now is nothing comparing to what they are gonna get after...