'A Curious Oracle' deck

AJ

looks like Robert Place art doesn't it?

Madrigal

This is by the same person who created The Incidental Tarot. Lovely art but it's its own complex system, not just a draw a card kind of oracle. Full info here with all the cards and explanation.

Bluefeet

I have it and it's totally worthwhile. The card stock is heavenly and the colors look gorgeous in person. It's in a handy slightly-smaller-than-bridge size, which is perfect for carrying around and doing casual readings. Holly has developed a unique oracle system for this deck that's worth looking into but the cards can also be read intuitively. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Go for it, you won't be disappointed!

tinkerbell

a curious oracle

Thank you for the recommendation Bluefeet!

Madrigal- for me personally, I enjoy using cards which are designed with their own system- I do have other cards which I use aside from Tarot, (Chuck Spezzano's Love Pack and Enlightenment pack, Psycards and Cortez/Freeman's Playing card oracle to name a few), and I find their messages really powerful. Sometimes using a system which is new and unfamilar can bring really unexpected and positive insights.

This deck has really attracted me as many of the symbols are very special to me and I know I would really connect with them.
The fact they are quite a dinky size is also a plus but I do wish more creators would provide a little tin rather than a box!- ( however, I'm sure the cost implications have everything to do with this!)

It's only money which stops me buying it immediately but payday is looming so it's definitely on my wishlist!

I look forward to placing my order and will post my thoughts when I receive them!

Tink x

reall

beautiful art and idea!:)) I like!:))