Middia Lenormand

Middia

Etsy listings soon

My Lenormand deck should be ready for sale during the week :)

reall

OMG! luv your set!:)) and pricing looks fantastic is it with shipping included or?x,x :))

Middia

OMG! luv your set!:)) and pricing looks fantastic is it with shipping included or?x,x :))

Shipping worldwide $7 :) for one set (cost up to 0.5kg)

reall

Shipping worldwide $7 :) for one set (cost up to 0.5kg)
oh! tnx4inofo!:)) I'll pm you if I decide to order English edition!XD
(wouldn't think twice if there is option for my language!x,x ;)))

Middia

oh! tnx4inofo!:)) I'll pm you if I decide to order English edition!XD
(wouldn't think twice if there is option for my language!x,x ;)))

Well... if you find customers for another 5 clothes... I can make 6 clothes in your language :))) That is minimum special order. Booklet sadly not possible.

reall

Well... if you find customers for another 5 clothes... I can make 6 clothes in your language :))) That is minimum special order. Booklet sadly not possible.
oh!:) that's a good idea!:)) will note you if I manage to do that!:)) I'm ok with English booklet!XD

SarahJoy

My Middia Lenormand arrived today. I'll try to post more about it later, but for now:

It's a truly lovely deck. Cardstock is matte laminated, and all the cards are well-drawn and easy to "read" (once you know which is the bear! ;) ) No playing card inserts or titles. The cards are unobtrusively numbered in the top left corner, and the playing card is notated in the bottom right corner.

It includes a poker-sized tuck box and a nicely-written LWB; the voice of the author/artist really shines through. Also included is a pretty notecard, with hand-written deck number and purchaser's name. All text (tuck box, LWB, notecard) is in both Polish and English.

If you were on the fence about this one, I'd recommend buying it.

Middia

Sarah, thank you very much for feedback :) I hope you will enjoy this deck every time you use it. Many hugs :)