How the other person feels about a potential relationship with you spread

bleu_bell

Hi,
This is a spread I came up with to do an exchange with and thought it was interesting enough to share. It basically covers how someone's potential love interest might feel about them and if they're interested in a relationship. I know there's lots of these types of spreads but if you give it a whirl let me know what you think. :)

.....................3/6...........

Card 6 crosses card 3 horizontally.

1. How the person of interest presents themselves to you, what they show you.

2. What they think of you/ How they see you (ie. Temperance- you're patient and kind, not given to extremes) I give the example because this always throws me.

3. How they feel about you as a whole.

4. Something about you that attracts them to you.

5. Something about you that turns them off.

6. Level of interest they have (or how they feel) about pursuing a relationship with you.

It's obviously very simplistic but hopefully insightful. I'd love to hear if anyone finds it useful.

Bleu_bell

star-lover

i just did this spread and wanted to say it was very very interesting - very clear results

thank you :)

bleu_bell

Thanks Star Lover, I'm so glad you found it helpful. :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

LOL/Your spread

I had to laugh when I laid out the cards in your spread. Man did it nail it on the head! To the point, butt kicking and reminded me WHY I STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON!
Thanks!

bleu_bell

Thanks Barbara! I know it was pretty to the point with me too, not a big surprise that it wasn't what I wanted to see but sometimes it helps to be reminded, right? Better results next time I hope. :)

trinityangel

just done this one

hello, ive just done this spread, it was very clear, but I had one card that i didn't understand. position 5 came out as the 4 of swords, is it a lack of movement on my part that turns him off? any interp's would be appreciated.

Love the spread, very simple and clear.

*peace, love, harmony*

a_shikhs

bleu_bell, i just tried your spread and got amazing results... My instincts were right and the cards proved it.. :) Thank you for this spread..

star-lover

trinityangel said:
hello, ive just done this spread, it was very clear, but I had one card that i didn't understand. position 5 came out as the 4 of swords, is it a lack of movement on my part that turns him off? any interp's would be appreciated.

Love the spread, very simple and clear.

*peace, love, harmony*

hiya
put the whole reading on my readings section and get advice - thats what i did with this spread
as a one off i would think they think you take too much time out/space and time to think/reflect - maybe a little too cautious for them? or maybe they know this is good but they are impatient sort
just my 2cents

Pauline Kilar

Simple is good. This spread gave me a nice unambiguous reading. Thanks.

purple_scorp

Hi bleu_bell,

I just tried your reading with an Oracle deck The Love Pack.

It seeemed to work quite well. Interestingly, there are 84 cards in this deck and more than half of them are problem cards (to highlight the areas in your love life where you need to improve). I pulled positive cards for the first four positions. Then, for the 5th (what might turn them off) I drew my first problem card. And then, for the 6th position, I drew another problem card. The idea with this deck, when you draw a problem card is to keep redrawing until you get a positive one. But, I gave up on the 6th card position after drawing four consecutive problem cards.

Guess this potential relationship may have no future.

Just wanted to say that it also works well with Oracle decks.

with love
purple_scorp