Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Signup

Sylvie Steinbach

Welcome Ana Luisa

I got a Lenormand from Brazil not a long time ago..

Thank you Read for helping out, much appreciated.
I will have more participants in the next few days as I have some pro psychics who are interested and there is an invitation on Amazon.com so you are in for big treats as we are going to be a very international group. l love it already!

I ask the new comers to start at the beginning of this thread about the pre-requisites such as the buddy system. For the pro psychics of course you guys do not have the issue as you have already clients to work with.

Please look at cases #1 and 2 and PM your insights on the stories they tell. I want to see who is at what level and keep track of who is advanced and who is starting from scratch.

Again this is not your classic Lenormand definitions or systems. So let them out of this workshop please. The book redefine the Lenormand in major ways but it is allowing for more accuracy and more outstanding insights. Until you have fully read the book you can work on the case studies, take notes on the results and the info shared on that thread but do not post your insights based on your knowledge. You can PM them if you wish but I will be deciding if these info will be posted.
Once you got the book you will understand why I am so protective.

In the meantime new people you should copy and print the few comments that I have shared about descriptions. You can add these into your new book.

I will give my input on cases tomorrow. If someone has a case study #3 that he/she wants to share as I did previously please do so. But do not share your inputs right away, let us look into it for a day or so and then we can all talk about our insights.

Tomorrow I will also talk about how to see someone's personal life. How to Id a cheater. or how long ago someone's had a serious relationship and so on...
This is a biggy as you can imagine. If you can master this chapter you will find a long line of people wanting a reading from you and your cards...

Have a good night!

Sylvie

Astraea

Sylvie, thank you so much for doing this. You are bringing us a top-quality educational experience and it's much appreciated. I look forward to meeting the people you bring with you to this study group!

Skydancer

Hello!
I just discovered this thread today. I do not have cards or book, they should be around shortly. In the meantime, I have copied much of what has been written here, and it seems quite interesting!!

So - I'm in, in a way! I'll be reading here until such time as I can get hold of cards and book. So, the Mystical Lenormand is the better one? Or are they all about the same but with just slight differences. I know Tarot - but am confused about the different Lenormands.

Thanks!
Ann - a definite newbie :)

Nina*

Lenormands are as good as the same always. Slight differences, but not any that's really important in this context.

The Mystical is not the better one; some like that one most and some prefer older looking ones like the Blue Owl etc.

I think they are all lovely in their own way. :)

Skydancer

Which deck is used in the book? Or, are they discribed in general??

Thanks in advance. This is all fascinating. :)

*S*

Astraea

Hi Skydancer! No particular deck is used in the book -- the book is not illustrated. All Small Lenormand decks have the same number of cards (36) and the same (or similar) titles. Just find the deck that most appeals to you!

mooncat2

Hi Sylvie & Everyone,

I'd like to join in too. I became interested in the Lenormand after participating in the AT oracle deck creation at the beginning of the year .

I have the Mystical Lenormand which was the only one available here and I really love it. Most of the reading I've doing with it has been intuitive as I struggle to understand the combinations. I look forward to learning more.

:)

Skydancer

Oh thank you, Astraea!! I am in the midst of trading for a Lenormand deck from Brazil - I think printed in Argentina. Great!! This is going to be fun!!

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

Notes to new people

The book applies to all Lenormand decks with 36 cards as it does not have pictures... But for psychic readings I strongly advise you do not use the ones that have poems. Playing cards symbols on top OK, no symbols OK and other things like in the mystical Ok but she and I don't agree at 100 % on the astrological correspondences. So 80% fit but 20% don't so be aware of that...
You may need to go through more than one style to find out which one works the best with YOU! time to go on Ebay for a steal or order from abroad through the internet... A good reason to spend money :) just kidding...

I personally own several copies of different kinds so right now I think I have 10!

Good night to all

sylvie

huredriel

Will be ordering the book on Monday. Is it best to wait to join in until I get the book? And will there be separate threads for each case study as this seems as if it will end up with lots to learn/catch up for those not starting with everyone else :)