Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Muffin,

RWS

Ace of Wands - Knight of Pents - III of Swords

Well, no matter how much your current work may pay eventually, you'll not see any tangible results in quite a while. And frustration builds up, and builds up, and you'll end up unhappy, if not downright depressed. Instead, go for an ambitious plan, start something new, no matter how egotistical people may deem you, it's your emotional and professional future, go for it and grab that wand and wave yourself a brand new active future where you'll see results in good time! :-D
Top   #121
Resident

Darklilly 
Resident

For Sonia Doris:

Thoth tarot
Devil-6cups-Ace of wands

It's time to party and try new stuff with your friends and/or partner, even if it may seem a bit reckless at first - you can handle it. It will do you a lot of good and help connect with people who may help you later. There's a danger of overdoing it and losing sight of your long term goals (as with everything), but the will is there so it's not that big of a concern. Create. Have fun. Dance. Getting relaxed will do a lot for your relationships which I suspect may be a bit tense or in the backseat at the moment.
Top   #122
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

FORTUNE: DARKLILY

10 of swords/ ace of swords/ knight of swords

someone has or will hurt you deeply and you will feel the need to get the heart of the matter, cut through the crap (so to speak) and clear the air... nothing will stop your determination.
Top   #123
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

anie

Chariot - Hermit - 3 of Wands

Lots going on and lots to deal with lately. So you may have had a period of charging through life and doing what you can to make differences only to find yourself now wondering what you've accomplished. It's okay to take the time to see what plays out now that you've done all you can. What comes up will only be the beginning of what you have been working for. Don't give up now..
Top   #124
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Goddess,

RWS

Queen of Wands - Empreor - King of Cups

The first thing I need to mention is the relationship between the three. The charming lady is leaning towards both men, the Emperor glances at her, but he doesn't intend to turn around to her, I feel he's judging her. The King of Cups doesn't see her, and I see it it is because of the Emperor, the thing is, you'll need to call out or even go to the King of Cups, past the Emperor.

On a more theoretical note, I think the idea is, that even though you now advance more and more in both the financial and spiritual realms, you'll need to make a choice, which of the two men (or possibilities). One is a strong, very much material and stern, and the other emotional and possibly in some way related to religion. Funny enough both stand on grey stone thrones, while the Queen is on that pretty colourful throne. She's flexible, both of these two guys are either-or types, you won't be able to fit with any of them in your wholeness. As the Queen is flexible, she can easily turn around or even get up. Perhaps a black cat can show you the way? (dunno why, but I felt that looking at the black cat on the QoW, she sees something in front, not on the side towards the other cards and she seems content about it). What does she see? ;-)

[Sorry for the long story, I just felt there is a whole plot to this particular spread. XD]
Top   #125
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
anie

Chariot - Hermit - 3 of Wands

Lots going on and lots to deal with lately. So you may have had a period of charging through life and doing what you can to make differences only to find yourself now wondering what you've accomplished. It's okay to take the time to see what plays out now that you've done all you can. What comes up will only be the beginning of what you have been working for. Don't give up now..
Yes oh my yes. Work and personal. I need sleep!
Top   #126
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Goddess,

RWS

Queen of Wands - Empreor - King of Cups

The first thing I need to mention is the relationship between the three. The charming lady is leaning towards both men, the Emperor glances at her, but he doesn't intend to turn around to her, I feel he's judging her. The King of Cups doesn't see her, and I see it it is because of the Emperor, the thing is, you'll need to call out or even go to the King of Cups, past the Emperor.

On a more theoretical note, I think the idea is, that even though you now advance more and more in both the financial and spiritual realms, you'll need to make a choice, which of the two men (or possibilities). One is a strong, very much material and stern, and the other emotional and possibly in some way related to religion. Funny enough both stand on grey stone thrones, while the Queen is on that pretty colourful throne. She's flexible, both of these two guys are either-or types, you won't be able to fit with any of them in your wholeness. As the Queen is flexible, she can easily turn around or even get up. Perhaps a black cat can show you the way? (dunno why, but I felt that looking at the black cat on the QoW, she sees something in front, not on the side towards the other cards and she seems content about it). What does she see? ;-)

[Sorry for the long story, I just felt there is a whole plot to this particular spread. XD]
Very cool! I liked this reading.. I know exactly what this is referring to. The question is, do I follow my cat's desires or what's right? As you've mentioned, I think I should get up but not follow any of them but walk away from it all completely! Sometimes its okay for the cheese to stand alone and not be eaten..

Thanks Sonia!!!
Top   #127
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Very cool! I liked this reading.. I know exactly what this is referring to. The question is, do I follow my cat's desires or what's right? As you've mentioned, I think I should get up but not follow any of them but walk away from it all completely! Sometimes its okay for the cheese to stand alone and not be eaten..

Thanks Sonia!!!
Well, you could just look where the cat is looking and just enjoy a pretty sight too without any sort of effort/walking involved.
Top   #128
Citizen

vera 
Citizen

Sonia Doris

5 of cups rx / 9 of swords rx / 10 of wands
It looks like you have been dealing with a lot of anxiety, grief or maybe even excessive feelings of depression. This is in the past and things will be resolved in due time. While it will not be perfect, you will notice the difference between how you are feeling now versus in the past. I feel like this may have involved a man or an old friend (still male) that was causing you to be guilty or have self-doubt. Maybe they were playing games with your heart or literal mind games that left you anxious/worried. Does this sound right?
Top   #129
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen
FOR VERA

FOR VERA

I always get confused who i'm reading for. So I'm just picking the last person who posted. If I have skipped you, it's not intentional.

5 swords (rx) + star + death (rx)

5 swords - I'm thinking there might be a situation that is currently unfolding or has unfolded that you know isn't the best thing to be doing.... but you're engaging in that situation. I think your attachment to the situation / person has been blocked for some reason. I think if you were to look at the perhaps toxic reasons surrounding the person / situation you might get some more clarity.

Star - I think the situation that is causing a bit of drama, feels like a dream come true... but it's all a bit out of reach at the moment. I think believing in yourself and being able to perhaps realise the reality of the situation, it will help you end a difficult situation.

death (rx) - The past needs to be released. As hard as it is.... to move forwards addressing a past situation / relationship needs to be reviewed. this will either bring positive change or end the situation....

Hope that resonates
Cheers,
SB
Top   #130

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.