Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

skathendia 
Resident

Starburst AU

King of Wands Queen of Cups Two of Cups

You are struggling to find meaning in life either through work or at home and to try to improve yourself as much as possible. You will find joy in the attractions of good fortune that are on the way. Thank the universe and take it all in one day at a time.
Top   #131
Citizen

vera 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
FOR VERA

I always get confused who i'm reading for. So I'm just picking the last person who posted. If I have skipped you, it's not intentional.

5 swords (rx) + star + death (rx)

5 swords - I'm thinking there might be a situation that is currently unfolding or has unfolded that you know isn't the best thing to be doing.... but you're engaging in that situation. I think your attachment to the situation / person has been blocked for some reason. I think if you were to look at the perhaps toxic reasons surrounding the person / situation you might get some more clarity.

Star - I think the situation that is causing a bit of drama, feels like a dream come true... but it's all a bit out of reach at the moment. I think believing in yourself and being able to perhaps realise the reality of the situation, it will help you end a difficult situation.

death (rx) - The past needs to be released. As hard as it is.... to move forwards addressing a past situation / relationship needs to be reviewed. this will either bring positive change or end the situation....

Hope that resonates
Cheers,
SB
WOW!!! This is impressive. Yes, I'm in a situation that I know I should not be in yet I'm still engaged in it and very hopeful, wishing on a star sort of thing.. there is a relationship I'm in right now that I might need to let go to move forward with this or at least deal with some issues before making a decision. You're so good.
Top   #132
Citizen

Pam O 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skathendia View Post
Hi skathendia! WELCOME to AT, and welcome to the game!!

I pulled a "Shadow" card from the bottom of the deck: 5 of coins
I pulled a "What's going on" card from the top of the deck: 8 of swords
Oh my, you do seem to have Stuff going on. I am going to pull 1 more card for "Advice" card to see what wisdom this Nicoletta Ceccoli deck can share to help you release this funky situation that seems to be going on: OK, good. It is a VERY unique XIX Sun card, and it feels quite empowering.

1. "Shadow" - 5 of coins: The little red bird is either depositing, or withdrawing, a coin from her heart. This bird matches the 3 red birds in her hair. This feels much like a 3 of swords card combined with a 5 of coins.

2. "What's going on now" - 8 of swords: This little girl is staying wrapped up with her comforts to protect her from something in the past.

3. "Advice" - XIX Sun: The 'advice' is to stop with the self-judgement of whatever that is that happened in the past. Now it is time to look to the present to see you are the Queen of the hive. Your 'advice' is to see how you can make some sweet honey today.

I am scanning your cards in a row to save on memory space, but the layout is actually stacked so your "Shadow" is at the bottom, your "Now" is in the middle, and your "Advice" is wisdom for you to tap into up on top of it all.

Note: As I was scanning your cards, I noticed the XIX has the similar look as XI Strength with her "proper" bun, and as well as a large golden crown. It feels like it is time to find your Strength to stop fighting with yourself, and all those conflicting words?
Attached Images

Top   #133
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
5 of cups rx / 9 of swords rx / 10 of wands
It looks like you have been dealing with a lot of anxiety, grief or maybe even excessive feelings of depression. This is in the past and things will be resolved in due time. While it will not be perfect, you will notice the difference between how you are feeling now versus in the past. I feel like this may have involved a man or an old friend (still male) that was causing you to be guilty or have self-doubt. Maybe they were playing games with your heart or literal mind games that left you anxious/worried. Does this sound right?
Yes for anxiety and grief and a certain amount of depression. Luckily I'm much more calm than in earlier years, so I just watch a lot of Russell Brand and listen to nice music and dance about and feel much better. Due time sounds good, I hope it's quick enough. Right now my main enemy is financial insecurity, so that could be the Boogie Man. :-D

---

Pam,

RWS

Sun - VIII of Wands RX - VI of Pents

You may feel that there are disputes and a lack of harmony in your life right now. Things may seem that they're not moving. You'll need to shed light on the situation, see exactly what you're doing wrong. Cause I see here, it's you that are stopping good things from manifesting in your life. Get out in the sun, be happy and "eat" the light, and then spread it around. You won't receive anything from people if you don't give in your own turn. It's a simple exercise, send love and light to everybody and they'll not only be grateful, but they'll help you in whatever way they can. :-D
Top   #134
Resident

skathendia 
Resident

Thank you Pam 0

1. "Shadow" - 5 of coins: The little red bird is either depositing, or withdrawing, a coin from her heart. This bird matches the 3 red birds in her hair. This feels much like a 3 of swords card combined with a 5 of coins.

2. "What's going on now" - 8 of swords: This little girl is staying wrapped up with her comforts to protect her from something in the past.

3. "Advice" - XIX Sun: The 'advice' is to stop with the self-judgement of whatever that is that happened in the past. Now it is time to look to the present to see you are the Queen of the hive. Your 'advice' is to see how you can make some sweet honey today.

I must say I have been hiding from things that happened in the past a lot and doing a lot of shaming myself I will stop that now. I am working on learning to read Tarot my first deck was The Wild woods deck. I am also learning astrology and magick oh and guitar when I get time to play.

---
Wildwoods deck (rws equivalent)
Blasted Oak (The Tower) -- Something has shaken up your routine lately but it is a welcome change.
The Pole Star (Star) -- Let the energy of the situation guide you and you will find the path to complete the day.
Four of Arrows Rest (Four of Swords) -- Do not try to do too much today and make sure to reward yourself for what you do get done and have some dream time. Day or sleeping all good.
Top   #135
Resident

skathendia 
Resident

Meant to quote

Sorry I am just figuring out how this all works technically I am not always that with it. I meant to quote Pam O but I wasn't sure how to do that I think I figured it out.
Top   #136
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Was I skipped?
Top   #137
Citizen

Pam O 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Was I skipped?
Darn it! That happens sometimes. Let's get a reading for you.
***embarrassed for not opening my eyes resulting in focus being missed***

OK, which deck..... pondering for Sonia.... And the winner is.... the Morgan Greer, and I ended up with a bunch of cards in my hands:
V swords Rx, Q cups Rx, Kn swords Rx, IV swords, XIV Temperance

You seem to have been fighting with yourself a whole bunch, lots of words and lots of emotions, and you have now said, ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!! Wow, that was LOUD!! It echoed through my mind and my whole body. Your body is tired of this conflict. Your mind is tired of this conflict. Your emotions? Have they been flowing? Do you feel tapped out? Like you are now out of tears? Empty, void, just plain DONE with whatever this is that has been messing with your mind?

OK, so now it is time to see the dawning of a new day. Turn around. See the happiness of those yellow irises. Feel the glow that letting this cr*p go will allow you to experience. When you turn around, you also can see that path!! It does lead into the unknown mountains. Yes, I know, it feels a bit scary because it is new, uncharted territory.... but keep your eye on that bright yellow sun just peaking into the picture. You are now learning to "see" things a different way. (I am taking dictation from my intuition right now. The words keep coming, and coming, so I am typing and typing.)

Your intuition is telling me that it wants to guide you, but you have had trouble seeing your intuition because of all those WORDS echoing around in your head. Those nasty words that you have needed to protect yourself from, so you have been making yourself numb. It was all too much. Just plain too much.
Breathe.... Let go.... Now.... Do it now..... ok?
Are you breathing? Are you letting all that garbage go? Send it down to Mother Earth. She LOVES to take your yucky, nasty, cr*ppy garbage, and transform it into wonderful compost AKA pure un-manifest energy, available to go anywhere and be anything.

The fire in your heart. Do you see the red triangle over your heart? Allow yourself to feel your heart's love for you now. Love yourself. (OK, I know all this sounds a bit weird, but these are the words I am getting flowing into my brain to type out for you.) Give yourself wings. Fly above the old mess as you let it go. Fly, be free. Feel your new sense of calmness as the cr*p just drains from your body.

I will scan these cards just in case you don't have the Morgan Greer.
Attached Images

Top   #138
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Oh wow, Pam, that's wonderful! It's a bit long I will need some time giving you feedback, if that's alright.

---

I think skathendia was in line now.

RWS

III of Wands RX - Ace of Cups - Death

You've been plagued with disappointments, especially with people with mixed loyalties. The thing is, no matter how much you crave for love and positive feelings, you can't get them in your present state, in your present life. You need to let things die so that you can start anew. Only then will you be given a new start for your heart, and maybe a new love relationship, or a renewed relationship at least.
Top   #139
Citizen

Pam O 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skathendia View Post
Wildwoods deck (rws equivalent)
Blasted Oak (The Tower) -- Something has shaken up your routine lately but it is a welcome change.
The Pole Star (Star) -- Let the energy of the situation guide you and you will find the path to complete the day.
Four of Arrows Rest (Four of Swords) -- Do not try to do too much today and make sure to reward yourself for what you do get done and have some dream time. Day or sleeping all good.
Hey skathendia,

Just noticed this reading at the bottom of your feed back. Just curious who this reading is for. Maybe this was for Sonia? Or maybe you wrote it up for me after your feedback?
Or maybe in a twisted way, it is for both of us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Was I skipped?
Top   #140

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.