Stretch Tarot

toddoc33

Just ordered mine! :) I've been following this one ever since I missed the Kickstarter campaign by one day :-S
All of the positive comments here helped ensure I bought it the first day out :-D

Nina*

I just got this and am completely in love. A very talented young man indeed.

Any of you still use yours?

jema

yes i still use mine, I got a nice Sulis bag for it since I didn't get the bag or box in the kickstarter.
There are some really clever cards there :-D

I am looking forward to getting the book soon

ana luisa

yes i still use mine, I got a nice Sulis bag for it since I didn't get the bag or box in the kickstarter.
There are some really clever cards there :-D

I am looking forward to getting the book soon

If I may ask, how would you say is its "readability"? And would you consider it a "dark" deck ?
I have to admit it has caught my eyes and interest. IN LOVE with the 6 of Pentacles and the 3 of cups ! :)

gregory

It's not dark in the sense of gloom and doom; it is dark in colouring.

And it reads well, yes.

ana luisa

It's not dark in the sense of gloom and doom; it is dark in colouring.

And it reads well, yes.

Thank you gregory for your take on it ! For some reason, I've been willing to invest on a mixed media deck for a while. I had my eye on the Urban but after using its app, I figured it was not for me. GREAT art but we didn't click :( The appeal of the Stretch, though, has been more visceral. It IS a "dangerous" deck in a good/exciting way, like swimming in the ocean at night. And I've read the stock is superb and the price is quite reasonable. If I'm not mistaken, LeFanu is also a fan. I might take the plunge and order.

crystaleagle

Just ordered Stretch Tarot. My first collage/mixed media deck. I usually do not like this style, but this one seems different. They are not too busy and seem like they will read well. I love the images he used! Can't wait for these to arrive.

ana luisa

I did too :) I gave myself some time and looked closely at each and every card (there's are youtube reviews on it). It looked promising and spooky. Couldn't resist !

Nemia

I bought it, too. Just couldn't resist any more. It's my first collage deck, too.

ana luisa

I bought it, too. Just couldn't resist any more. It's my first collage deck, too.

Welcome to the team, Nemia :) I, on the other hand, LOVE collage decks but this is my first "somber" one ;)