World Spirit Tarot Reprint

chocbird

I suppose we can only hope that some indie European shop or bookstore picks it up in a larger quantity. That, or getting a sudden influx of money to spare for Tarots in our budgets :)

Luna's Crone

Really. Canada's Postal Service is probably going to go on strike, they are doing a "disruption of mail service" on July 2. I don't know if its for the day or longer.

gregory

?

She's not in Canada, is she ? That would save me a LOT if she is.

Luna's Crone

?

She's not in Canada, is she ? That would save me a LOT if she is.

no. but speaking of shipping, thought i would mention that for people ordering from canada.

Aeric

I ordered the new deck about 4 weeks ago, Intl shipping, and I haven't received any notice of it. Has anyone had the same problem?

Luna's Crone

she just got back from a tour. got a msg from her today to see if my replacement book has come yet. but it hasn't so she is probably working on sending the rest out.

Aeric

Thanks. I'd have appreciated if she could have left some conspicuous notice on her site that she'd be away, or closed up shop until she got back.

The funny thing is that I made two transactions with her. The first time I forgot to pay Intl shipping and requested a cancellation to start over. She sent me a refund, and I did the second proper transaction two hours after receiving it. She must have received it that same day or seen it first thing next morning if it was nigh time. This was July 13th, the last record of anything to do with her. No notice that my deck was shipped, nothing. All I have is a Paypal receipt.

I emailed her last night with an inquiry but there's been no reply. I'm only hearing from you that she was on tour at this time. I hope she'll send my deck out soon, or notify me of its whereabouts if she did already.

I'll give an update if I get a reply or not.

Aeric

Just an update that I have not yet received news from Baraka Mundi about my order after an attempt at direct contact at futureoftradition@gmail.com, the info on the receipt. I'm not sure why Lauren is responding to certain orders such as books but not about my deck order from July. I've had zero personal communication.

If she's not checking email, I hope she frequents this forum and notices this because I don't want to escalate to that. If I don't receive news by the end of this week, I'll be launching a Paypal dispute. I'd love to post again with positive resolution.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

As a reminder, all selling and buying of decks should occur in the Tarot Trading forum as both parties are afforded some protection in case something goes wrong. If sales are arranged outside of the Tarot Trading forum and anything goes wrong, Aeclectic's Administration won't be able to help out.