The Wild Unknown Tarot Flash Sale

illyria

Just putting that piece of information out there for those who need an excuse to get the second edition of TWU. It's what Kim is offering in the event of cancelling production on the iPhone app.

baconwaffles

Where is the flash sale?

Kat Moon

Oh my now the dilemma.... buy now before it changes or wait till it is re-released? I was on the fence about this deck before and now even more so..

what to do what to do

illyria

Oh my now the dilemma.... buy now before it changes or wait till it is re-released? I was on the fence about this deck before and now even more so..

what to do what to do

Hi, Kat Moon.

I purchased this two weeks ago at full price! I really don't regret it, but it would've been nice to save a bit if only to justify my tarot spending. :)

JuniperPress

what to do what to do

You and me both. I have no idea what HC decks are like since they are mostly a book publisher so it's sort of a crap shoot. It will be much cheaper for me through HC - can get the deck AND book for 50 CAD, instead of both for 60 US right now - the conversion is horrible right now:/ So I really WANT to hold off but will be a bit upset if the printing sucks on the HC. I guess that's a chance I have to take though. If not I suppose I'll just buy a inflated deck after? Decisions, decisions!

FaintlyMacabre

This deck has me torn too - 1st, 2nd, book, no book, wait, skip the whole thing.

Diana

geoxena

FYI - I just used the discount code mentioned upthread two days ago and it is still valid. Got 10% off (before shipping).

Luna's Crone

According to the email I got, it's here, site-wide, with code "letsgetphysical." Only until midnight though.

its a shame she canceled it, i like to check out decks before i buy them and that would have been a good one but at this time. after ordering world spirit. I can't afford it right now. sigh.

Mariqueen

That's BS she cancelled the iPhone app, it can't be that difficult to to make iOS version when you already have an android one. I love the android app, but I hate that I can't use it on my phone and HAVE to use my nexus tablet to use the app and I don't use the tablet that often to begin with since I switched to an iPad Pro.