What deck are you using? 2016

RiverRunsDeep

At this point, I am still working through my collection and choosing a different deck each week as part of the Deck of the Week thread. This week, it is the Napo Tarot.

However, my go-to is the Wild Unknown deck.

jillkite

No change for mw, Rider Waite :)

Calcifer

Yawn. Still flip flopping between my Rider-Waite and The Wild Unknown (or using them together)... with occasional forays to the Samhain DOB and The Gilded Royale. An old "stick in the mud", am I. lol.
Michael

Alta

Been using the Cosmic mainly for some months now, though I occasionally use other decks.

RavenLuna

I've been using the Mary-El all month for myself, and the PCS in a tin or the Wildwood for others. I'm loving the Mary-El!

MagsStardustBlack

I'm in love with my PCS. It has taken a long time to develop my relationship with this deck as I was more a faery deck fan and like investing time respect and genuine care in a new friendship I have built a connection with this deck that is so strong. I'm loving my daily draws my deck is totally amazing, I love it so much it is my baby I will never let it go.

Jonezy

I have returned to using my original rider waite again at the moment and am planning to move on to my morgan Greer deck next.

MaeWasteland

Tarot-wise, I'm mainly focusing on my PCS inna tin. Love the artwork, the colouring of this version is much more to my taste than the usual RWS colour scheme (though, weirdly, I'm also quite keen on... I forget the name of it, but the really, REALLY lurid/acid-toned version of the RWS deck? Haven't seen it IRL but it reminds me of some of the more bonkers picture books I loved as a kid, somehow - think 60s-early 80s classics, as I was born in 1978.) I'm still feeling my way and struggling a bit with managing to have the energy (thanks, fibro) to properly focus on studying. I'm thinking of maybe setting an hour once a week or something, but even that can be perilous. Anyway! I'm also a bit in love with the Wildwood deck, although it's a bit too big to shuffle comfortably - I'm hoping as I get used to it, I'll get on better with that. I was planning to trim it, but have heard very mixed reports on the deck's durability after trimming.

I've also been looking at certain oracle decks over the past few days, and *cough* accidentally ordered a couple (okay, three) from abebooks, so I shall be interested to see how I get on with those (particularly as they're bigger than the Wildwood!) I ordered the Enchanted Map, and both of the Froud Faerie decks.

AntonK1111

My number one go to deck of 2016 is the Centennial PCS deck in a tin.

JadePixie

Hidden Realm and Old Path