does any one know what deck this is?

Maan

I found this image on instagram. The poster did nor reply to my question so i was hoping someone on this forum might now its origins. I love the Bonnie and Clyde lovers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-17-07-05-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-17-07-05-43.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 429

fractalgranny

I found this image on instagram. The poster did nor reply to my question so i was hoping someone on this forum might now its origins. I love the Bonnie and Clyde lovers

wow that's really cool! i put it into google image search but there was nothing. if no-one answers i'd suggest asking a collector like gregory.

gregory

wow that's really cool! i put it into google image search but there was nothing. if no-one answers i'd suggest asking a collector like gregory.
Have to be one LIKE gregory, as gregory has no idea.... :( I LIKE that Hanged Man.

Though the way the text is laid out rings a vague...

rwcarter

My Google-fu failed me with this one. I tried reverse image, image and text searches all to no avail. I also have no idea what deck that is.

Maan, can you provide us the link to the instagram page where you found the image? There may be more clues buried in there.

Rodney

Maan

Gosh i did not expect it to be this hard.
The instagram account is from crystal_skull_raven
I have send her a a private message and a comment on the picture bit she has not responded.

rwcarter

Those of us without instagram accounts can't access her page. Can you link us to where you saw that image? If instagram works like Facebook, we should be able to access the page with a direct link.

rwcarter

Looks like there's a 22 on the side of the box, so it may be a Majors-only deck. I bow to the feet of anyone who is able to find this deck through Google, cause nothing I'm searching for works.

Rodney