does any one know what deck this is?

Laura Borealis

Whats instagram and is it free?

A social media site based on photos, and yes.

As for the deck, the owner of that Instagram account seems to be visiting New Orleans at the moment, if you look at their recent pics and the comments. I bet they will reply when they get a chance.

EmpressArwen

Poor Crystal Skull Raven. She has no idea the amount of cyber stalking she has set into motion. haha! She looks like someone I'd want to hang out with.

Can't wait to hear what this is...I'm usually not into Majors only decks but love the looks of this one.

DDwarks

i just sent an email to a tarot shop in new orleans http://www.bottomofthecup.com/index.html to ask them about the deck. (makes me think i should go there when we go to new orleans next year)

I've email every single metaphysical shops around the area of the shop of the picture (the one Gregory linked) about 1hr ago. Still waiting for replies.
They'll have 2 messages about that deck now!

Laura Borealis

Dang, y'all aren't messing around. :laugh:

jema

I want it too!
And there is something about it that felt familiar but it's the way the titles are written that reminded me of the Morgans tarot, no other similariteis though

fractalgranny

got a reply back from the tarot store in new orleans. they don't know the deck.

chocbird

Although not in New Orleans, it would appear to be The Campbell Tarot. Here's a photo on facebook (search for "tarot" on their page and you'll see just a couple more), here's an event announcement page from over a year ago.

I'm going to "guess" and say it'll be extremely hard to get :p