Le Tarot Noir

Luna's Crone

sigh. someday I will have that deck in my hand. my last french class was in 1967....but it wouldn't stop me from using the cards.

Dee Ell

Yes, you are right Philistine, it's a Tarot de Marseille style deck :)

Hahahhaha - so I was skimming through this thread and saw this and thought "wow, that's rude calling that person a Philistine!" and then I realized it was their username!! :D hahaha I needed that (albeit inadvertent) laugh :)

decan

Oh, I see, actually I wouldn't allow myself this, but I didn't realize that Philistine is rude in english (it isn't my native language).

Philistine

Lol, I'm glad to have helped provide some chuckles. Sometimes I live up to my screen name, ha ha.

You know, this really is such a charming deck. Velvetina, I'm thrilled you are using it with clients. I haven't mustered the wits to use it with others yet, but I have gotten some incredible readings, both of the "self-help" variety and also plain old fashioned fortune telling.

I can't wait to get home tonight and hold these big bad cards in my hands!

delinfrey

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago... Cannot wait to get a hold of these! They give off a bigger badder vibe of Deviant Moon for me. And very careless at that! Kind of like that French girl who is only wearing a black dress and some sandals but still gives off beauty vibes which would take you at least 8 hours of careful work to muster...

Can't wait!!!

AnemoneRosie

I've used this with clients before as well. I endorse it!
Also, if anyone desperately wants a translation I can translate some of it (pick the ones that seem most mysterious to you, or where your elementary-school friends is most challenged). I just don't have time to do the whole book, but might be able to do so in smaller sections.

Luna's Crone

Hahahhaha - so I was skimming through this thread and saw this and thought "wow, that's rude calling that person a Philistine!" and then I realized it was their username!! :D hahaha I needed that (albeit inadvertent) laugh :)

same reaction LOL

Luna's Crone

Oh, I see, actually I wouldn't allow myself this, but I didn't realize that Philistine is rude in english (it isn't my native language).

no problem, its not really rude. Just in the bible. lol

Luna's Crone

well its unfortunately out of my league. sigh. someday maybe.

gregory

That bad ? Where are you looking - mine was not cheap cheap, but not a disaster...

The amazon listing says it's on DISKS ????