Kitty Kahane

faunabay

OK, I've had it for awhile now. It did sit on my shelf for months before I did anything specific with it (other than flip through the cards). :D But I've recently pulled it out and done a few readings with it.

Wow!! I"m really liking the way this deck works. It's wonderful! :heart: I love the quirky artwork. And although it doesn't have a bunch of extra symbolism to pull from - what's there is amazing. And I get all sorts of information from it!!

Thank you everyone for talking me into getting it!! :*

gregory

Isn't it GREAT ? And so BLUNT and has a little smirk on its face as it tells you what you had hoped it wouldn't.... ;)

But it can be kind when it brings a really sad message too....

I love the colours - they are so different that you sort of have to think twice, too.

Hedera

Yay, I am glad you like it! :D

Another member of the Kitty Kahane appreciation group. ;)

I love how this deck feels very individual, really has it's own voice and it's own, well-thought-out details - but at the same time it's a great, dependable, RWS clone, that's very easy to read right out of the box.

Have you read the LPB already?
Some lovely stuff in there, and a great way of writing, I think.

faunabay

It's been so much fun working with it. I did a reading the other night about a friend of mine who's been a bit irritating lately. I wanted some information to help explain to me how I should be taking what's been said, etc. It was very informative and helpful. But even after the reading I was feeling a bit out of sorts so drew another card....just kind of thinking I wanted something to help me feel better. I got the 9 of Cups!!! :D

I just really am liking this deck now!! It's helpful, informative, and cheery. I love the strange colors and little details too.

And yes, Hedera I have read the LWB. I did that right after I got it, so now can't remember much about it. I'll have to pull it out again. LOL

victoria.star

I also love the Kitty Kahane! :love:
Yay!

Prism

I just ordered it. It's a closeout special at House of Tarot!

gregory

Good god. Why sell it off. It is WONDERFUL.

Prism

I was really surprised to see it there. I can't wait to get it.

faunabay

I still am loving mine. Soooooo glad gregory and Hedera talked me into getting it. :heart: :*

morticia monroe

I TOTALLY dissed this deck on the de-enabling thread a while back,,,then found it on e-bay for next to nothing. It arrived today and I think I may end up eating my words...she's an intriguing little beauty; quirky, colorful, and moody. I thought the colors would make her really garish, but I find her to be very pleasing to the eye. I think it will be a lot of fun getting to know this one.