Secret Wishes

zhadee

Closed for new sitters!

"Sigmund Freud believed that the function of dreams is to preserve sleep by representing as fulfilled wishes that would otherwise awaken the dreamer."

1. Your secret wish
2. I heart it - how you like your wish
3. I dislike it - how you dislike your wish
4. restraint - outside factors beyond your control. How you cannot control the world.
5. fulfillment - this fulfills your wish

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your Secret Wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again. Hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source. You cannot wish the 'Secret Wish', on the contrary: the 'secret wish' wishes you. The 'Secret Sish' is a well from which desires and images ascend, which you seek to fulfill.

This is "Reading for Feedback". We kindly ask you to be detailed when you respond to our reading. In this way, we can further improve on our method. We look very forward reading for you!

Instead of dreamworks, we'll reveal your Secret Wish by using the Dondorf Lenormand. Like in a dream, the symbolic and etymological meaning of 5 cards will present you with the image of your 'Secret Wish'. Reading the Lenormand etymologically, implies a vocabulary. The Lenormand speak a language which is limited. Wittgenstein wrote: "The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."

By reading the Lenormand cards, we explore the world of Lenormand. The Lenormand's world is a real world, in which a predetermined creature lives, who is a creative and creating being: it is moral, it knows good and bad, the quest for luck, love, and happiness. It is not a world of technicians, engineers, and laws of nature. It is the psychology of the heart, not an empirical science, not rocket science. The Lenormand represent a humanistic world view. The Secret Wish is bound to this world view. The Lenormand's language is not the language of logic and calculation. The cards speak, they do not calculate. They speak the way they think: This is their limit and also their liberty, which enables them to speak sensible, certain and determinated.
We wonder: is reading the Lenormand nostalgic and sentimental? For they are old-fashioned in their well-ordered concept and sensemaking.

We have done some readings so far!
Jdance: exchange complete
GotH: exchange complete (we've added something in an additional reading, but we cannot notify GotH )
Bonny: exchange complete
MissNine: exchange complete
Monisina: exchange complete
deb99: exchange complete
SunnyBee: exchange complete
Seraphina: exchange complete
Sunnya: exchange complete
Marirowana: exchange complete
lilkei_: exchange complete
CosmicBeing: exchange complete
MandMaud: exchange complete
justagirl: exchange complete
idyll: exchange complete
Aster Breo: exchange complete
claire1805: exchange complete
reall: exchange complete
Girl Archer: exchange complete
cje: exchange complete
SaturnRx: reading given, no feedback

~~~~~~~~~ More Readings!
Ace: exchange complete
anie: exchange complete
Vanchica: exchange complete
Katieb: exchange complete
Girl Archer: second exchange complete
Tigerangel: exchange complete
Flames: exchange complete
ndark68: exchange complete
sirena84: exchange complete
pumpkins: exchange complete
Dartellus: exchange complete
starchaser1277: exchange complete
Puffette: exchange complete
WolfSwan: exchange complete
winter garden: exchange complete
danieljuk: exchange complete
scorpiogirl: exchange complete
Anjali88: exchange complete

Bonny: second exchange complete
DDwarks - in the works
Casey74 - ?
Starri Knytes - in the works

moodclad: reading given, no feedback

Jdance

Hi,

Are you looking for a specific question?.. Would I state my wish or just a general idea ?... for example, I am thinking of a 'job' that I would consider my dream job and have put it aside for various reasons.. no one really knows about it,

I would like to sit if you will have me. tx I will be happy to give you more details if you need them

zhadee

hi Jdance,

thank you for asking!
This spreads is supposed to look for your secret wish, something you have no idea about. So you would not need to ask a question.
Still interested? :)

Jdance

Yes , lets go for it!

Who knows what will come up .. I am a very private person and keep a lot of wishes to myself!!! have fun in my brain :livelong:

zhadee

Yes , lets go for it!

Who knows what will come up .. I am a very private person and keep a lot of wishes to myself!!! have fun in my brain :livelong:

1. Fox
2. Anchor
3. Clouds
4. Heart
5. Garden

Fox signifies your secret wish. Anchor describes how you like the Fox, which means: you hold fast to it, you don't let go of it because you are anchored in it.
The Clouds on the other hand say you wish to stifle the Fox, you want to be free from your wish, clouding it and forget about it.
The Heart prevents the wish from being fulfilled. Anchor reflects on the heart's desire, your heart beats for this wish. But Heart says: you foreclose your heart, enforcing the meaning of the Clouds.
Clouds is your personal way to block the wish, while the Heart could be anybody else's ban. Your family, your husband, your peer group, and you agree with them about supressing this wish.
The Garden fulfills the wish. The Garden is company, public, audience, but also a place of delight, and pleasure.

The Fox is sly and cunning, good for covert missions. You like to have a secret, and you try to hide it from yourself that you wish to have a secret.
Your secret is you wish to have a secret. You wish for a hidden place beyond control so you can be a truly private person. :D
The hidden place is a real place, not just some daydream fantasy.
You wish to have it your way.
Your Fox is a hunter in the Garden of Delight. You want to be foxy
sexacalifragilisticexpiealidocious.

1) A sexual trip, journey, or escapade that leads to a seemingly endless and out of body multidimensional world-peace inducing orgasms that bend time in such a way that time itself caters to those who achieve sexacalifragilisticexpiealidocious.

2)The fuel that keeps the sun burning as well as the momentum that created the earth to spin.

3) Sometimes results in the creation of galaxies

4) Induces benevolence among the world's population

5) Say it and wild animals would not seem so ferocious!

"Everyone wants to live in a sexacalifragilisticexpiealidocious world."

Hope this resonates with you!

Jdance

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWW lol awesome ! And I wanted a work related result.. .whoosh you got me :thumbsup:

Fox signifies your secret wish. Anchor describes how you like the Fox, which means: you hold fast to it, you don't let go of it because you are anchored in it.

I'm like, okay cool, this could be anything.. I am very private and passionate about what I like. Fantasies included. I am stubborn and will not let go until I either get what I want or dissolve it from my mind completely.. there is no halfway.

The Clouds on the other hand say you wish to stifle the Fox, you want to be free from your wish, clouding it and forget about it.
The Heart prevents the wish from being fulfilled. Anchor reflects on the heart's desire, your heart beats for this wish. But Heart says: you foreclose your heart, enforcing the meaning of the Clouds.
Clouds is your personal way to block the wish, while the Heart could be anybody else's ban. Your family, your husband, your peer group, and you agree with them about supressing this wish.
Now it hits me.. there is a person. He is just a friend, he is attached. I am very fond of him and secretly wish he was more than a friend. I know he is attracted to me, but we have never crossed the line. I have 'clouded' it because its not the right thing to do. But boy do I think about him a lot. Wish is under heavy suppression!

The Garden fulfills the wish. The Garden is company, public, audience, but also a place of delight, and pleasure.
I run into him once in a while, it is always at a social event. We always find a way to stand and chat together , with a little flirting. I find I look for him when I am out. I know he looks for me to.. cause I will be standing somewhere and then all of a sudden he will be beside me offering me a drink or something. But I only see him a handful of times a year and we don't email or text eachother.. boundaries. you know.

The Fox is sly and cunning, good for covert missions. You like to have a secret, and you try to hide it from yourself that you wish to have a secret.
Your secret is you wish to have a secret. You wish for a hidden place beyond control so you can be a truly private person. :D
The hidden place is a real place, not just some daydream fantasy.
You wish to have it your way.
Yes, very private and will do anything to keep my privacy! I like my little personal secrets, they are safe with me.. I trust me :cool2:
Especially secrets like that..

Your Fox is a hunter in the Garden of Delight. You want to be foxysexacalifragilisticexpiealidocious.

"Everyone wants to live in a sexacalifragilisticexpiealidocious world."

COFFEE on Computer Screen! Laughing my a$$ off.. You are toooo cute:thumbsup:' YES , I love to be sexy ( am a scorpio).. This made my day!!!! Now if we could just 'single' up my fantasy man, I could live my wish :smoker::love:

Thanks for this most wonderful and accurate reading.. I love that spread.... Love it

GotH

If you'll read for another I'd like to sit. Thank you. :)

Bonny

I'd love one of these too Zhadee if that's a possibility :)

zhadee

If you'll read for another I'd like to sit. Thank you. :)

1. Your secret wish - Ring
2. I heart it - Birds
3. I dislike it - Storks
4. restraint - Rider
5. fulfillment - Snake

The Ring signifies your secret wish.
The Birds show how you like your wish. The Birds nesting in the tree of life which is family, family tree, ancestors and your own biography. You like your wish because you may go on building your nest like you build your identity, your personality. Building your nest means realising your future, and staying fix in the same place. Realising this future, and building this nest is the same, you have to be yourself. Nest and Ring are a bond, the Ring is eternal. Your wish is a bond with yourself. Your wish is your self-reference.

The stork is a bird of passage. It is always free to change location. Storks form couples for a lifetime. The Storks means a way of life, a shared future. Storks and Ring are contradicting: while the Storks will relocate together, the Ring wants its nest all-one. A stork cannot live alone, while the Ring is free from any bond because it is self-contained.

The Rider signifies restraint. Your wish is to be on your own, be your own person, but constantly, there comes somebody along and begs you to be his 'love of my life'. In exchange for your life you get a life at his side. Your life is a gift.
The Rider shows your lack of control, you cannot say no. The Rider is always the same 'good news', to be his counterpart and be happy.

The Snake symbolises fulfillment. To be a Snake fulfills your wish: Snake spooks the Rider's horse, Snake feeds on the Stork's breed, and protects the Birds' nest up in the tree of life.
The Snake and the Ring symbolise the wish because they are Uroborus.

So the circled snake is a symbol of the eternally, cyclically changing life.
You don't want to give up your life. Your life, your future, your self. You don't want to betray yourself, you don't want to break the Ring, coming loose from yourself.

The Ring is the symbol of closeness, wholeness, perfection and completeness.

The Snake says: you don't need to have a bad conscience and you don't need to punish yourself wishing your wish. You may keep your poison fangs.

Hope this resonates!

GotH

1. Your secret wish - Ring
2. I heart it - Birds
3. I dislike it - Storks
4. restraint - Rider
5. fulfillment - Snake

The Ring signifies your secret wish.
The Birds show how you like your wish. The Birds nesting in the tree of life which is family, family tree, ancestors and your own biography. You like your wish because you may go on building your nest like you build your identity, your personality. Building your nest means realising your future, and staying fix in the same place. Realising this future, and building this nest is the same, you have to be yourself. Nest and Ring are a bond, the Ring is eternal. Your wish is a bond with yourself. Your wish is your self-reference.

The stork is a bird of passage. It is always free to change location. Storks form couples for a lifetime. The Storks means a way of life, a shared future. Storks and Ring are contradicting: while the Storks will relocate together, the Ring wants its nest all-one. A stork cannot live alone, while the Ring is free from any bond because it is self-contained.

The Rider signifies restraint. Your wish is to be on your own, be your own person, but constantly, there comes somebody along and begs you to be his 'love of my life'. In exchange for your life you get a life at his side. Your life is a gift.
The Rider shows your lack of control, you cannot say no. The Rider is always the same 'good news', to be his counterpart and be happy.

The Snake symbolises fulfillment. To be a Snake fulfills your wish: Snake spooks the Rider's horse, Snake feeds on the Stork's breed, and protects the Birds' nest up in the tree of life.
The Snake and the Ring symbolise the wish because they are Uroborus.

So the circled snake is a symbol of the eternally, cyclically changing life.
You don't want to give up your life. Your life, your future, your self. You don't want to betray yourself, you don't want to break the Ring, coming loose from yourself.

The Ring is the symbol of closeness, wholeness, perfection and completeness.

The Snake says: you don't need to have a bad conscience and you don't need to punish yourself wishing your wish. You may keep your poison fangs.

Hope this resonates!
I believe I miss the days where I only had to worry about myself. The interesting thing is I feel I have been in a fixed place for sometime and wish I had the opp to enjoy some fly by the seat of my pants action. To be that person I was when I had no one else to worry about but myself.

I feel like my ability to take off in a second has been restrained. To be able to just run away for a bit would be fulfilment the snake brings.

Another secret wish that comes to mind is.. I would love to get back in contact with someone from my past. Ring/Birds
The problem is I can't message them (Rider) as both of our lives have moved on (Storks). If I did, it would be going against the rules. (Snake)

Thanks for taking the time to read for me.. This was a really cool thread. :)