Magnetic Tarot/cool stuff for your fridge!

Rhiannon

Was in Salem, MA. over the weekend and walked into the Pyramid store (if you're ever there you HAVE to go into this store, way cool stuff).

I walked by a table that had some magnetic tarot cards on it. I bought a set of the Lovers. They are 15 different versions of the Lovers card. Unfortunately not a full deck. Or, maybe not so unfortunately. If it was a full deck I can totally see myself walking over to the fridge and saying "Oops! the Tower card is blocking my entrance to the Ice Cream...." LOL :D

check out the magnets at: www.symbolicarts.com

R :)

wavebreaker

I had seen these before, at Tarotworld (under Shop - Esoteric Products).
Pity you can't choose a combination of cards instead of 15 versions of the same card.

jema

i had a friend sending me 5 different fool magnets a while ago. i think i might buy some myself - perhaps the moon or the chariot if they got them, they could be good little gifts to add in trades or so.

Sorceress_Jade

Saw these on ebay, i'm waiting for the queen of wands set (which will probably be years before they get to that point w/ these) heh

Violet Gargoyle

So does that mean you have to reverse the magnet when its holding up your bills?

starfish66

Violet Gargoyle said:
So does that mean you have to reverse the magnet when its holding up your bills?
Bwahahahahaha! I love it! Wouldn't we need a 10 of pentacles? That would definitely be a good reversed to hold up bills ;)

:T9S Starfish

Rhiannon

LOL, VG! No, I don't have to reverse it. See... I bought the Lovers set... so I have to CHOOSE to pay it. ;)

R :)

Pollux

I did not notice this thread earlier Rhiannon...
You surely know which LOVERS magnete I want, it would be a nice addition to my package... ;)
(SHAMELESS WEASEL AM I :p *LOL*)

Strega

Oh kewl! I saw these at a local bookstore. :)