The Tarot of Vampyres - Two of Grails

WolfyJames

He is entranced by her voice, by her eyes, he loses his will when she is there. And he let her do whatever she wants with him. He waits for her every night, and every night she comes, kisses him, touches him and drinks his blood. She makes him feel rapture. The couple is in a beautiful garden with a pretty fountain. Yet why do I have the feeling she does not share his feelings? She kisses him, has sex with him, drink his blood, but she seems to be too in cold and in control in the card, that she manipulates him to get what she wants until she is bored and kills him. Or maybe the reason she is like this is precisely because she cares about him and she's worried she might kill him by accident and she loves him and doesn't want to lose him since he's not a vampire yet. As a human, he is very fragile in her hands.

The venus symbol is on the fountain and the cancer on on his arm. I mention this because 2 of cups is venus in cancer.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is LOVE.

Attachments

• cups02200.jpg
    cups02200.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 812