Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Hi you skipped me. :-)
Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK You're next BTW when you say 'see P' and 'wondering if he's keen on me', that looks like a romance question, not just a visit question (especially as you're planning the visit at the moment. Am I right in thinking you hope this is going to lead to romance or is it just two friends reuniting?
Top   #11
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 
Citizen

scorpiogirl's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK You're next BTW when you say 'see P' and 'wondering if he's keen on me', that looks like a romance question, not just a visit question (especially as you're planning the visit at the moment. Am I right in thinking you hope this is going to lead to romance or is it just two friends reuniting?
No I am not hoping for romance. Just want to ask if he likes me romantically because he flirts with me all the time. I find him attractive of course but I want to be friends. And I would like to see him but wondering if things will get in the way.
Thanks.
Top   #12
Hispet's Avatar
Hispet  Hispet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere Under The Rainbow.
Posts: 220
Hispet 
Citizen

Hispet's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
Question:

'Will Z and I begin a romantic relationship in the next 6 months?'


Thiis is the second question that had Saturn in the first when I first cast a chart, hence the delay to a more auspicious date.

The chart has Leo rising so you are signified by the Sun in Gemini and on the cusp of the eleventh House of the Good Spirit, which is a good placement, the strongest after the angles. The Sun is in the sign of Mercury, the Triplicity of Saturn, the Terms of Venusand it's the Face of Mars, but none of it's own dignities. Placed well but weak in essential dignity suggests that you will be noticed - the house position is sextile the Ascendant by sing and well above the horizon. You have indicated that you and Z are in contact so this information confirms the chart. The lack of essential dignity (The Sun is Peregrine) suggests that you feel a little vulnerable and not in control of the situation. Being in the Triplicity of Saturn is a good sign here because Saturn rules the 7th House and thus signifies Z - there are clear feelings. The eleventh is also the House of hopes and aspirations, so you genuinely desire the relationship. Venus is a natural significator of romance but also in this chart rules Saturn in Libra
We WERE in contact. Things were going well, and then over the past couple days he hasn't been returning any of my messages. I'm a bit concerned about him because it is very unlike him to ignore me like this. I am not in control of the situation at all. Right now whether things turn romantic is in his hands He knows that I want him. Yes, I have very strong feelings towards him. I do genuinely desire the relationship.

Quote:
Saturn is placed in the third House, the house of the Goddess, and again is a reasonable placement, sextiling the Ascendantl The third house is concerned with journeys, so he's away at the moment, Saturn retrograde confirms that he is returning. Although the third is not as good a placement as the eleventh, Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, he's got much more essential dignity and it will be him who most likely decides the outcome or at least takes the leading role for a romance - one way or the other.
I'm hoping that he returns sooner rather than later. He is the one to decide the outcome for romance I am all onboard for romance.

Quote:
Saturn is ruled by Venus, and like the Sun is in the terms of Venus, so he too has some interest in romance. However, Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun and the Sun is in the Fall of Saturn - there has been some clear antagonism in this relationship and it is not dissapated yet on both sides.
There is still some antagonism left between the both of us.

Quote:
The Sun at 16 degrees Gemini is in an applying trine to Saturn at 23 degrees Libra, this of course is a good indicator of you coming together, especially as the aspect is mutually applying.

But the Sun will first of all square Mars in Virgo - this will 'prohibit' the matter being affected - someone else is likely to disrupt the progress to a reunion. As Mars is both Lord 4 and Lord 8 this might be a parent or family member who counsels you against renewing the relationship or an outsider (in which case their motives are not likely to be the best as Lord 8 is a malefic influence in a chart to a greater or less extent).
So this person disrupting progress to a reunion would be coming from my side of the situation rather than his side? If so, I have a good idea who that may be.

Quote:
The Moon at 12 degrees Capricorn is in her detriment but applying to a trine with Mars. She does not aspect the Sun or Saturn (though she does lie at the contrantiscion of the Sun - which is similar to an opposition) nor does she translate light between them, However this placement is interesting when I look at the Lots of Marriage.

There are three Lots that I could consider here. The usual Lot of Marriage for Women is ruled by Jupiter who makes no aspect to Sun or Saturn or plays any active role in the chart.

The Lot of Marriage used by Vettius Valens is ruled by Mercury (in Virgo). Given that the Sun is also ruled by Mercury you need to consider whether it's really him that you are interested in or simply the idea of a romance and reunion. The alternative Lot of Marriage for women that is sometimes used is ruled by Mars (it's in Aries) and again given the application of Sun to Mars and Moon to Mars focuses on the status of 'marriage' or relationship rather than the person involved. The Sun is exalted in Aries and the Lot is not far froim the exaltation degree of the Sun. You want the relationship but do you really want him?
The ending of the relationship was his decision. He had decided to move, and this really hurt me deeply. I am a bit undecided as to what I want. I want things to be like they were before the break up, but like I said, he hurt me extremely bad, and I am not positive that I trust him not to hurt me again. I guess there is something to be said about Taureans and Sagittarians getting together!!! But I think the only reason that it worked was because we both had very fire heavy charts. A lot of my planets were in fire signs, and my moon was conjunct his sun. But then there are the Taurus traits that get in the way of what the fire traits want.

Quote:
There are clear indications that a relationship is being considered and that there is a move towards one. However given the placements in each other's Fall of the main significators, at best the two of you feel very vulnerable with the other, at worst there is still some bad feeling between you.

You do need to think of what you really want here - him or the idea of a relationship with him. I don't really see the relationship working out in the time period that is stipulated, someone is likely to cause you to stop and re-evaluate or prevent things developing. However in the longer term there may be hope if you can both resolve past issues and take things slowly.
I think that we both are extremely vulnerable with each other. We both have a lot of hard pluto aspects between our personal planets in our synastry charts which make the pull worse.
Top   #13
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback,

I can see that you have some positive feelings for him, but I don't think these are reciprocated to anything like the same extent. However time may well heal things in the longer term. I wish you all the best in your attempts to re-ignite things
Top   #14
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
No I am not hoping for romance. Just want to ask if he likes me romantically because he flirts with me all the time. I find him attractive of course but I want to be friends. And I would like to see him but wondering if things will get in the way.
Thanks.
OK that makes a lot of sense, so here goes:

I cast a chart yesterday for the question simply relating to travel plans and then thought that there might be something more to it than just a visit. I have attached the chart.

The chart has Scorpio rising, which in itself suggests a radical chart LOL. Mars is in Virgo in the tenth House of Activity Work and Career, so you may either have been at work or concerned with work around the time that you asked the question. Mars is in the Triplicity and Face of Venus, who rules the eleventh House of Friends (and Hopes and Aspirations) so he is a priority as well and Mars is in the Terms of Jupiter, so Money (probably the cost of the trip) is also on your list of priorities. Mars is not particularly strong in Virgo

As you have stressed that he is a friend, he's signified by Venus who rules the eleventh. Interestingly Venus also rules the Seventh of partners. Venus is in Gemini and currently in bad condition. She's retrograde in the eighth and under the Sun's Beams. Two indications here that she (He) cannot be seen. What's more being retrograde, she's moving away from Mars, not towards it.

The trip is signified by the Moon, ruler of the ninth House of overseas travel. The Moon is in Capricorn, where she is in Detriment (so the trip and it's planning are not strong. Moreover the Moon opposes the ninth cusp. I think there could well be problems with the trip and/or its planning


The good news though is that Mars is in a partile Trine to the Moon from Virgo to Capricorn. So you are almost certain to make the trip to Venice. The Moon is in the Exaltation and Face of Mars, so (astrologically) Mars receives the Moon into Capricorn and I think that is going to ensure that any problems with the trip are likely to be ones that can be overcome.

The issue of his feelings is a little more difficult. With Venus moving away from Mars, I think he is a going to be a little more 'distanct' with you. However Venus is at least in the Face of Mars, so there's some positive feeling there. I don't see it as being strongly romantic, or even particularly romantic at all. Venus is in it's own Terms, so he's more concerned with himself - The eighth House of the radical chart is the tenth House from the Eleventh, so his primary concern is his own career (not surprising given the information you've given) and the weakness of Venus in the chart might suggest that career will take him further away from you, though I can't be certain of that.

So, Yes the trip will go ahead but be prepared for some hitches or issues which are likely to be annoying rather than anything that really threatens your plans to much. You may find him more interested in being friends than anything else and perhaps more concerned with his career than any other single issue.
Attached Images
 
Top   #15
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 
Citizen

scorpiogirl's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
OK that makes a lot of sense, so here goes:

I cast a chart yesterday for the question simply relating to travel plans and then thought that there might be something more to it than just a visit. I have attached the chart.

The chart has Scorpio rising, which in itself suggests a radical chart LOL. Mars is in Virgo in the tenth House of Activity Work and Career, so you may either have been at work or concerned with work around the time that you asked the question. Mars is in the Triplicity and Face of Venus, who rules the eleventh House of Friends (and Hopes and Aspirations) so he is a priority as well and Mars is in the Terms of Jupiter, so Money (probably the cost of the trip) is also on your list of priorities. Mars is not particularly strong in Virgo

As you have stressed that he is a friend, he's signified by Venus who rules the eleventh. Interestingly Venus also rules the Seventh of partners. Venus is in Gemini and currently in bad condition. She's retrograde in the eighth and under the Sun's Beams. Two indications here that she (He) cannot be seen. What's more being retrograde, she's moving away from Mars, not towards it.

The trip is signified by the Moon, ruler of the ninth House of overseas travel. The Moon is in Capricorn, where she is in Detriment (so the trip and it's planning are not strong. Moreover the Moon opposes the ninth cusp. I think there could well be problems with the trip and/or its planning


The good news though is that Mars is in a partile Trine to the Moon from Virgo to Capricorn. So you are almost certain to make the trip to Venice. The Moon is in the Exaltation and Face of Mars, so (astrologically) Mars receives the Moon into Capricorn and I think that is going to ensure that any problems with the trip are likely to be ones that can be overcome.

The issue of his feelings is a little more difficult. With Venus moving away from Mars, I think he is a going to be a little more 'distanct' with you. However Venus is at least in the Face of Mars, so there's some positive feeling there. I don't see it as being strongly romantic, or even particularly romantic at all. Venus is in it's own Terms, so he's more concerned with himself - The eighth House of the radical chart is the tenth House from the Eleventh, so his primary concern is his own career (not surprising given the information you've given) and the weakness of Venus in the chart might suggest that career will take him further away from you, though I can't be certain of that.

So, Yes the trip will go ahead but be prepared for some hitches or issues which are likely to be annoying rather than anything that really threatens your plans to much. You may find him more interested in being friends than anything else and perhaps more concerned with his career than any other single issue.
I think I rather be freinds with him too. He has expressed to me in a romantic sense but I can't make myself available to him. I ask the question too because I have career plans there too so its not just to visit him in particular, though it would be fantastic to see him!
I am very keen on him. Do you think the chart says I like him more than he likes me?
Is Venus and Mars going back to being applying a squared aspect?

I think I can make the trip too! Thank You.
Top   #16
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
I think I rather be freinds with him too. He has expressed to me in a romantic sense but I can't make myself available to him. I ask the question too because I have career plans there too so its not just to visit him in particular, though it would be fantastic to see him!
I am very keen on him. Do you think the chart says I like him more than he likes me?
Is Venus and Mars going back to being applying a squared aspect?

I think I can make the trip too! Thank You.
Your feelings are stronger BUT remember he is being considered as a friend, not a romantic partner. Also given that you are a bit concerned that he might be interested in a romance, your desire for friendship and nothing more probably accounts for this emphasis on him in a 'friendship' relationship. There's nothing here to suggest that he doesn't want to be friends - for him it is more background, probably because that's all he wants to be and he's content with it.
Top   #17
scorpiogirl's Avatar
scorpiogirl  scorpiogirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Feb 2010
Location: Firenze
Posts: 4,772
scorpiogirl 
Citizen

scorpiogirl's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
Your feelings are stronger BUT remember he is being considered as a friend, not a romantic partner. Also given that you are a bit concerned that he might be interested in a romance, your desire for friendship and nothing more probably accounts for this emphasis on him in a 'friendship' relationship. There's nothing here to suggest that he doesn't want to be friends - for him it is more background, probably because that's all he wants to be and he's content with it.
Wow I am surprised my feelings are stronger. I always felt his were. Because of the way he acts towards me. He flirts, always asks me out (even though I live far away from his city), and stuff like that. But he has lots of Piscces planets so I think he is like that in general with many women ;-).
I am so glad I will be able to make this trip. Thanks Minderwiz. You are awesome.
Top   #18
Minderwiz's Avatar
Minderwiz  Minderwiz is offline
Student of Astrology
 
Join Date: 20 Apr 2002
Location: Wigan, UK
Posts: 7,888
Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz's Avatar
Reading for jfiallo0982


Quote:
Originally Posted by jfiallo0982 View Post
Greetings Minderwiz!! I would like to participate if I may.

I am planing in relocating to my homeland in about 1-1/2 to 2 years. I have a couple of things I need to take care of before I make the move, so my question is, 'will that move be beneficial for me and my family?' or if thats too far away for you to see, then my question would be 'will I be able to build my house over there within 1 or two years?'.
The chart cast (attached) has Virgo rising, so you are signified by Mercury, in Cancer in the tenth House. Mercury is not essentially strong in Cancer having recently moved from its own sign of Gemini. Mercury is Peregrine here, but in a way that is an appropriate condition as this question is about the intervening process of moving from one home to another - one still to be built.

Accidentally there is much to be said for Mercury, although not in the same sign as the MC, the tenth is still a good placement, Mercury is direct, oriental and is just emerging from the Sun's beams. Mercury in the eleventh sign from the Ascendant indicates that your activity (tenth House) is concerned with your hopes and aspirations for the move.

The ninth house governs important overseas travel and I also need to look at the fourth house because you are talking about a permanent relocation back to your homeland and the building of a new house there.

The ninth is ruled by Mars, through Aries. Mars is currently in Virgo in the first House. This is a very good placement, being angular but also ruled by your significator, Mercury. You control the move. Even better Mars rules the fourth house, through Scorpio, so the move and the new house are totally connected.

Mars in Virgo is also essentially weak, normally but here there is a weak mutual reception, Mars being in the sign of Mercury and Mercury being in the Terms of Mars. I think this suggests that if you put your energies into this project then it has a significant chance of fruition in the time scale you mentioned - providing that the rest of the chart does not provide serious obstacles. Accidentally Mars is strong through its first house position, it is also direct and free from the Sun's beams.

Even better Mercury's next major aspect to a planet will be a sextile to Mars, though before that sextile it will sextile the Lot of Fortune in Taurus. This suggests that luck is going to play a role in this move, which is further shown by both Mars and Mercury being in the Face of Venus which rules the Lot of Fortune. However Face is not a major dignity so I don't see luck or fate playing a decisive role.

Interestingly the fourth Cusp is at the end of Scorpio - 28 degrees 51 minutes,(and also in the Face of Venus). The cusp at the end of the sign is a suggestion of moving home - which is the subject of the question.

Are there any obstacles to the move?

Mars is currently in partile square from the Sun. In this chart the Sun is Lord 12 - an accidental malefic. So there's a threat there to either house or move or both. As the twelfth relates to the hidden and obscured, that threat may be developing without you seeing it. So that calls for some clarification of the situation to try and ensure that you have all bases covered and there are no hidden 'tripwires' for you to stumble over, such as, say, building regulations that you fail to conform to (but clearly hidden threats by their nature are difficult to identify).

Mercury is ruled by the Moon. The Moon is currently in Aquarius, in the sixth House and in an applying square to Jupiter, ruler of the eighth - another accidental malefic. which is exactly on the MC. The Moon rules the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations, so the square does present a threat to those. So this placement of the Moon in a weak house, in aspect to a malefic influence in the chart again suggests something to watch out for.

If you are using an 'agent' to manage the building of the house and/or the trip, then we would have to consider the sixth House. This is the house that rules servants and an agent is your servant (whether it is a professional service or simply a member of the family acting on your behalf).

The sixth is ruled by Saturn and as already pointed out this is the house where your hopes and aspirations are placed. The agent is a potential weakness because if they get it wrong, then your hopes may well be dashed. Saturn is in its exaltation in Libra. A strong essential dignity, so whoever it is is good at their job. But Saturn is retrograde and on the cusp of the third house of siblings and short journeys. Being retrograde suggests the possibility of 'looking the wrong way' when something needs attention. The third suggests that this might be due to a short trip or have some relation to a sibling. So if you are using an agent - the same message holds - ensure that you properly supervise them.

Now it's possible that these 'threats' are simply what you would expect in general with something like a major relocation coupled with the building of a new home. But I do think you need to ensure that you need to ensure that the control shown by the chart remains in place - don't let your attention waver and check that all things are in place.

I've concentrated on the move and the house as such rather than any comment on whether the move will be beneficial. Mercury and Mars (especially) are well placed, and that suggests a beneficial outcome, given their mutual reception but as with the move - there will be downs as well as ups. I don't see these as being 'killers' but don't think that simply by moving things will automatically improve - you will have to work on it!
Attached Images
 
Top   #19
jfiallo0982's Avatar
jfiallo0982  jfiallo0982 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Sep 2009
Location: Some place in the world
Posts: 283
jfiallo0982 
Citizen

jfiallo0982's Avatar

Im so exited!!!! Like a good Gemini sometimes I want to waiver and change my mind, but no, Im going forward with this move, for me.

We are starting with the construction February of 2013. We have the lot but we still not sure about the agent. I have a friend I went to school with that has a construction company, he is very good at was he does. But I'll have this reading at hand just so I dont forget where to watch out.
My brother will be my next door neighbor, we never got along, so that must be where the 'sibling issue' will be.
I dont know much about horarys but the fact that mercury is in Cancer, which is ruled by the moon, could that have to do with my career too? Im opening my own beauty salon over there.

Again thank you!! Sorry if my feedback is not that detailed as this is something I myself dont know much about.
Top   #20



 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.