Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Alitalia 

For = mitsuraki

Strength + Emperor + Tower (spell caster tarot)

Interpretation = Rising Up: While the strength card is not necessarily perplexing, it is quite complex. On a very topical level, the Strength Tarot is a sign of extremely high consciousness and thinking; of the variety, even, that many people do not have the power to possess for long, if at all. This card shows that, at least for the time being, you have the strength you need to truly rise above worldly matters or obstacles.

Look Inside: Whereas the Chariot card represent a more physical or outwardly obvious strength, the Strength Tarot is all about inner strength. It is the power of the human spirit. It represents a dichotomy we all wish we could possess: energy, stamina, determination, calm and peacefulness. This combination of qualities is, indeed, unbelievably powerful.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: And yet, this power, as represented by the woman, is ultimately controlled by an empathetic or compassionate vision. Tenderness conquers the fierce lion. Tolerance can be used to cause large shifts. The Strength card is not endowing you with these new powers, however; it is merely showing you that they are inside yourself and that now may a time to summon them or to take advantage of them.

Emperor = The Emperor is pragmatic, regal and stately. His energy is full of action and drive, and there is no room for mistakes. This is a card of possession, domination and authority and says that currently in your life you need direction. Often the Emperor will reflect an internal compass, a card that is attempting to show you the way. To be something and to know something is entirely different then being capable of doing something. Embracing the capabilities of the Emperor assists you in understanding this level of authority. Now is a time to trust your own instincts and skills to get a much needed job done. Do not rely on others to complete what you can do yourself. Do not expect that others are going to do as good of a job as you are. You are in a time of your life that your own limits may be tested and while you are feeling run down or underappreciated you still need to push through. There is no room for error. The Emperor points his glare at you in a reading stating that you also may be pushing others too hard. The message for the card is for you and you alone. You need to be responsible for your actions at this time and reliance on others will likely result in a disaster of some kind.

The tower = Complete and sudden change. Breaking down of old beliefs. Abandonment of past relationships. Severing of a friendship. Changing of one’s opinion. Unexpected events. Disruption. Adversity. Calamity. Misery. Deception. Bankruptcy. Termination. Havoc. Breakdown. Downfall. Undoing. Ruin. Disruption. Loss of stability. A sudden event which destroys trust. Loss of money. Loss of security. Loss of love and affection. Setback. Terrible change.

Personal interpretation = you need to be strong? Seems like you have trouble with mature(male) who has bigger power and trying to control you (boss? Father?)... a sudden change happened.. it's just struck you like a thunderstorm. You can't hide, but manage it with strength and patience.
Top   #581
Resident

mitsuraki 
Alitalia

You know, if you mix the meanings of the separate card interpretations with the personal one, the reading makes a lot of sense, especially if you look at the first two as an kind of like a present state card and the third as a future card (though I will say it seemed like each card was interpreted by a different person).

The Strength and Emperor card do a very good job of detailing who I am as a person. I've been through quite a lot in my life, much of it self-imposed, and it's given me a very strong will and analytical mind, but it has also given me some of the more...negative qualities of the Emperor. I'm pragmatic to the point of extreme utilitarianism. I'm also stubborn and unyielding in many ways, and I berate myself (and sometimes others if I'm having a particularly bad day) for making mistakes. However, I also push others to be the bet that they can be, and while that's good, I sometimes blow past boundaries as if they aren't even there, which can lead to others pulling away or becoming uncomfortable. I am aggressive, and when I know I'm right about something, I do not back down, no matter how frustrated or annoyed the other person may get with me for not backing off.

The only reason I feel as though the Tower card should be more of a future card is just because there hasn't been any significant change in my life recently. I moved almost a year ago, got a new job in August, and haven't really changed up my life that much. I mean, I stepped back into the dating world more heavily a month or so ago, but nothing has really come of it so far (which could change). BUT! Some supervisors stepped down last month and work mentioned that they might be looking for new ones, which I've expressed interest in, so it's possible that that sudden change may be happening because I'm a top performer at my job (Emperor card: I always strive to be the best at whatever job I'm doing). This leads to my next paragraph (I'm sorry for the wall of text. I didn't expect to be saying so much! ;-

I need to share that inner strength I have and allow the positive qualities of the Emperor (leadership, drive, passion, etc) to show. I've been told by many people, including my managers at my new job, that I'm a leader, and I need to embrace that. I need to stop hiding behind the introversion and shyness that I've allowed to run my life and be bold and extroverted. I'm clearly capable of doing so as I'm very talkative and friendly when I'm around people I know (and my voice carries when I talk, even when I try to be quieter). Perhaps in this case the Tower is telling me I either need an external stimulus to be the catalyst for the change (new opportunity, etc), or I need to make the change myself. I also think that with the personal interpretation that you gave, the male I have problems with, the one trying to control me, is me. I hold myself to crazy work standards and push myself to the point of exhaustion. If I don't give everything my all, then I'm not satisfied with myself. Only reason I say that is because the only male manager I interact with has seen what I can do and just lets me do my thing, and my father...isn't really in the picture.

I don't...know if this is coming off as a positive examination of what you said or a negative one, but it's definitely meant to be positive. I think you really hit the nail on the head with what you wrote. And because this is SUCH a huge post already, I think the reading I owe you will go into a second post lol. Otherwise, this may just seem like a MASSIVE, and potentially overwhelming, wall of text.
Top   #582
Resident

mitsuraki 
For Alitalia

Knight of Arrows, The Forest Lovers, Queen of Stone. The Wildwood
Normally I do a present, near future, further future spread, but the more I look at these cards, the more I think it's about a relationship you may have or may be finding soon.

Knight of Arrows (corresponds to Swords) : The Knight of Arrows is someone with a clear vision of what is right and wrong and will not hesitate to defend someone who they view as wronged. They're a defender, someone who takes up just causes and voices what others are afraid to say. Potentially, this person may be spontaneous or filled with energy.

The Forest Lovers (Corresponds to, well, the Lovers) : Obviously this is a card about relationships. However, that does not necessarily mean romantic ones. Love comes in many forms, and this card is an indicator for all kinds, romantic, platonic, familial, etc. It's most important aspect is that it is a card reminding us of the ebb and flow of power between two people and the acceptance of both strengths and flaws the two have. If one half dominates the relationship, it is bound to fail. It's the balancing act that the two must perform that keeps the relationship strong and secure. The yin and the yang, the four elements, masculine and feminine, it all balances out in a healthy relationship.

The Queen of Stones (Corresponds to disks/pentacles) : This is someone more practical and self-caring than the Knight of Arrows. It's someone who can either live a life of luxury or a life of simplicity, just as long as their needs are being met. Pragmatic and whole, this person is more likely to be loyal to one person, or a precious few. They aren't the kind to make friends with every person they meet. Their friends tend to balance out the shortcomings of the person. However, they also have a strong sense of what is right and wrong and will not hesitate to back up the Knight of Arrows. This person may also be more mature than the Knight, whether by actual age or by personality/behavior, but not by much. Also, when unbalanced, this person can become demanding when it comes to restoring said balance.

As the forest lovers card is smack dab between the two people, with the figures on both cards looking away from each other, it seems as though the forest lovers is there to remind you that, whichever card you are, you need to find that balance with the other card again. It doesn't seem to be coming off as a warning so much as a reminder. Also, as both cards are commonly viewed as a specific gender (knight, male; queen, female) AND they are on the corresponding side of the forest lovers card (the male figure in the card is next to the knight, the female figure is next to the queen), it seems as though this is a reading about a romantic relationship. Now, it may not be, and it may be depicting your relationship with a child (if you have one) or your maternal figure (if they are around or part of your life), but it seems more along the lines of romance, whether current or future. It seems like a reminder to be kind to each other and understand where the other is coming from. It's time to stop looking away from one another and find common ground to become entwined again. Find that balance and that flow again. I feel like the spread is almost screaming "Stop being stubborn, put the past behind you, and move forward. Together. This can be fixed."

Again with the wall of text...Sorry. I hope that, if this is even somewhat accurate, it helps you in the long run!
Top   #583
Citizen

Alitalia 
Dear Mitsuraki

Many thanks... your reading were right on the spot.. 😬🐥
Top   #584
Resident

TaureanWitch 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitalia View Post
Many thanks... your reading were right on the spot.. 😬🐥
Secret Tarot

8 of pentacles, queen of wands, and 2 of cups

Seems like within the near future, someone will be teaching you something or you will be pursuing a skill. Maybe learning something more at work or in a hobby. Whoever you learn it from, it will bring you closer to them
Top   #585
Citizen

CosmicTarot 
Lightbulb

TaureanWitch, I was going to do a three card spread, but my deck had more messages for you.

Prince of Swords, Three of Wands, Nine of Wands
Nine of Pentacles, Magician R

A certain prince will come to you with an offer or a message, which will bring you great joy and he will want you to take a stand in a certain question you’ve been discussing. With these nines there will be a finalization of the matter. In my deck, the woman in Nine of Pentacles holds a key in her hand, so it will be up to you how the situation resolves. Magician in reverse is the outcome, so make sure you make a wise decision that is not built on haste.
Top   #586
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Hi CosmicTarot, I picked one card but should have been two.

The stars rx
A brilliant future following with immense bitterness is awaiting you. But then that is just as the way it should turn out anyways. Sacrifising and all the effort will worth it, but the result is not the way you initially wanted it to be.
Top   #587
Citizen

CosmicTarot 

IndigoViolet, I would have been curious about that second card to know what the rx could be! Thank you!

High Priestess, Death

Something that has been hidden will come up to light and bring about a transformation or an ending to a certain situation.

Clarifier Tower

Whatever this is it will have a major impact on how you previously related to this specific circumstance. The status quo of your present will be challenged.

Clarifier Queen of Wands

I couldn’t leave it at that because it was a bit much too much of a doomsday prophecy for my taste.

Either this situation will help you evolve to this empowered Queen of Wands. I pulled her twice, so she’s significant! or a Queen of Wands in your life will be the one bringing about the changes seen in Death and Tower. If she’s usually a significator for you, you will prevail. If she is another person, reflected in High Priestess, this woman might try to unjustly reveal something about you to gain benefits for herself. I even pulled another clarifier, because this worried me, and I got Queen of Swords R next to Queen of Wands. Do you have a female rival or someone in your life that might not be looking out for your best interest? If so, try not to be so trusting in this person. She might have hidden motifs.

Sorry if this was a bothersome spread, I didn't mean for it to be, but with all the Major Arcana I felt there was an important message there.
Top   #588
Resident

mitsuraki 
CosmicTarot

Normally I only do three card readings myself for others: present, near future, farther future. Something told me to pull four, though. I...think the fourth card is for the overall emotional state? I'm not sure.

Mutational Alchemy Tarot (if you don't have this deck, I highly suggest NOT looking it up in a public place).

6 of Staves/Victory: This is a card of victory, as it says in its title. However, victory always comes with a cost, whether it be personal, interpersonal, economic, employment, etc. In order to be victorious, to conquer, something, or someone, needs to be stepped on to become the winner.

3 of Staves/Virtue: This card almost seems like the opposite of the prior one, almost as though the 6 of Staves was a lesson you needed to learn now in order to find the inner strength needed to be virtuous and kind. Perhaps the first card is signaling right now is a difficult time, that you're working on conquering, and whatever fighting you're doing will teach you a mastery or determination that you haven't known before, one that will allow you to show a new form of kindness you aren't used to expressing.

Justice: Justice is an outcome in and all its own, much like The World. A completion of a cycle. It's also about balance and, well, just action for those who have been wrong. It's fulfillment and sacrifice. Perhaps what this card is saying is that with what you learned in the second card and the first card, you'll find the something that brings you fully back to where you need to be in life. That mastery and virtue you discovered brings you back to the place you were meant to be at but got derailed by whatever it is you're struggling against.

The Emperor: Typing this up, I don't think this is so much an overarching emotional state anymore. It seems more like overall state of being. I think it's showing you as an unstoppable force, filled with intent and resolution. Many see The Emperor as this domineering male figure who doesn't always show much emotion, who thinks of himself king of the castle. It's an accurate view to have, but to be an emperor, one has to be able to inspire the masses, to lead with a powerful fist. One also has to be human, with flaws. People also forget to take into account that there is also an empress, which means The Emperor has a loving side somewhere. He's proud and calm, but flawed and loving. He's also protective of his family and the people that he leads. This card could also signify what you're attempting to be? Not that you're trying to be an emperor or anything, but perhaps you're working on becoming more like this card. Maybe become more assertive or in control of any number of things.

This is actually my first time using this deck, so if this is horribly wrong, I apologize for having you read all of that. But, if any of it's right, I hope it helps!
Top   #589
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
IndigoViolet, I would have been curious about that second card to know what the rx could be! Thank you!

High Priestess, Death

Something that has been hidden will come up to light and bring about a transformation or an ending to a certain situation.

Clarifier Tower

Whatever this is it will have a major impact on how you previously related to this specific circumstance. The status quo of your present will be challenged.

Clarifier Queen of Wands

I couldn’t leave it at that because it was a bit much too much of a doomsday prophecy for my taste.

Either this situation will help you evolve to this empowered Queen of Wands. I pulled her twice, so she’s significant! or a Queen of Wands in your life will be the one bringing about the changes seen in Death and Tower. If she’s usually a significator for you, you will prevail. If she is another person, reflected in High Priestess, this woman might try to unjustly reveal something about you to gain benefits for herself. I even pulled another clarifier, because this worried me, and I got Queen of Swords R next to Queen of Wands. Do you have a female rival or someone in your life that might not be looking out for your best interest? If so, try not to be so trusting in this person. She might have hidden motifs.

Sorry if this was a bothersome spread, I didn't mean for it to be, but with all the Major Arcana I felt there was an important message there.
The one card reading was a two-card one being summarized. Here they are for now. - King of pentacles and Nine of wands rx.

If the reading for me was bothersome, then it is so. Thank you very much for doing it for me. What you have revealed was part of the major spiritual war that a lot of us have been fighting, and my allies have betrayed me all along, which they are no longer trustworthy. It turned out that my enemies are more willing to take care of me even they eventually found out the truth, and they stick to me like a glue too =.=. This is totally sad and very ridiculous, that the allies no longer help each other but fight themselves too. The woman you saw betraying people is an evil spirit.

What were you seeing was a worldwide destructive event. You are making a real prophecy and prediction of certain world events that are hidden from others. Once again thank you very much. However this means that I can no longer let anybody read about a certain topic, let alone participating in this thread.

**For next person below me, read the person above me. Please do not read me. I am only giving feedback to CosmicTarot.
Top   #590

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.