Your opinion on man and woman card side by side

LittleOne

Hi Lenormand folks!

I have always been interested in the Grand Lenormand but specifically I want to ask opinions of the man and woman cards.

I have read that man and woman side by side indicate there is nothing connecting them and it is a bad thing. I have also read that side by side means the two are close. What is your preference in thought regarding this generally speaking?

Sharla

The way I view this is that if they are side by side they are still in each other's life but may be on a break or separation for now or just had some kind of fight.

I will then look to what cards surround them or that they both knight with to see what has caused this.

Also who ever is too the left is the one who has shut the other one out.

LittleOne

The way I view this is that if they are side by side they are still in each other's life but may be on a break or separation for now or just had some kind of fight.

I will then look to what cards surround them or that they both knight with to see what has caused this.

Also who ever is too the left is the one who has shut the other one out.

Ahh interesting. Thanks for your input Sharla. I need to read up on knighting next. Something I'm not very familiar with and there seems to be all sorts of way to do it!

Why is it the person on the left out of curiosity?

Sharla

I don't know I just remember reading it somewhere and it just sort of stuck in my head.

Knighting a really easy to do, you can even knight in a 3 x 3 it doesn't have to be a tableau.

If you need any help in knighting let me know :)

LittleOne

I don't know I just remember reading it somewhere and it just sort of stuck in my head.

Knighting a really easy to do, you can even knight in a 3 x 3 it doesn't have to be a tableau.

If you need any help in knighting let me know :)

Thanks Sharla :) I have somewhat of a grasp but I like to read cards in an order of sorts - so when it comes to knighting I am never sure which card comes before the other.