New year Spread

FantasyWorld

Here is a spread I created for the Circle of Stones Reading Exchange for the New Year I will share with everyone:D

N -What I "need" to know about the new year?

E - What will "evolve" in the new year?

W - "What" surprises are in store for the new year?

Y - Yikes-What can be improved upon for the new year?

E - What will the "energy" of the new year be?

A - Apple-What will be healthy this new year?

R - What will I "reap" this new year?

Lurea

I had a great reading with this spread. It flowed easily and seemed to really encompass the coming year.

It's a 'big picture' but very insightful. The reading that was done for me picked out several things that were very accurate, and still gave me a good feeling about the coming year.

mooncat2

:)
Thank you FantasyWorld,

I also enjoyed using your spread. I don't really like to read card by card but found that the positions flowed nicely together with a theme emerging through the spread.

FantasyWorld

:D Blushing
Thank you both so much!!!

Special thanks to Lurea_aure who told me to post my spread here.

kriti

can we mix it up??

hey..that is such a cool apread!!but can we mix it up with zodiac signs for specific answers???
love and regards.
kriti*.

staticfuzz

I found this spread to be awesome. Very useful and insightful. Thanks so much for posting it. I'm bumping it up because it's so topical, someone else might think to use it today :)

WolfSpirit

I am going to use it tonight!
Last year I did a card for every month of the year, this year I want to do something different from just a linear progression in time.
Thanks staticfuzz, and FantasyWorld of course, but I don't think she is around much on AT at the moment :)