First Mid Sized Spread: Thoth

Quotidianlight

This is my first medium sized spread (6 cards) and I'm not sure if I'm in the correct vicinity. I'm using the Thoth deck and the Self Esteem Spread in The Tarot Handbook. I'm trying to narrow in on where my self-esteem still needs support after a strong pummeling.

Ability to set boundaries / 10 Cups (Satiety)
Flexibility and openness / Wheel of fortune
Ability to follow heart, give and receive love / Prince of Disks
Capacity to staying in one's truth or integrity / Art
Communication Skills / 3 Disks (works)
Sense of honor and self respect / 8 Swords (interference)

The limits I am setting at the moment are really healthy giving me a strong sense of peace and deep satisfaction but they aren’t stable without care. Because those limits are libel to change leaving me emotionally vulnerable I need to stay aware and consciously maintain those limits. I am going with the flow recognizing my current life changes as important to getting me on track. I need to stay flexible, use my brains and beginners mind as I move forward. My current fears that I cannot be open to love right now are unfounded. I am cultivating love for myself, children, and old friends I left rather than romantic love and that is okay. My communication has been clear and balanced which has helped me break through the chaos as I reconnect with my old friends and break ties with my ex BF in a grounded way. I’m learning to master the art of recognizing and following my will by bringing together my emotions and thoughts or conscious and subconscious. This reconciling my will is what is helping me to both communicate honestly and create good emotional and life boundaries with others. The growing pains I am experiencing are the side effect of shedding desires, relationships and thoughts that were not authentic to myself. That said, acting on my will is made difficult by my damaged sense of self respect that makes it hard to see myself clearly. Just because I stayed in a crappy relationship doesn't mean it's a pattern or that there is anything wrong with me and leaving the way I did doesn't make me a bad person. I need to lighten up, let go and forgive myself to feel fully integrated and more at ease.

Am I totally off here?