Zeyli (Colorable) Tarot

Eska

Hello. I'm posting my tarot creation process in Instagram if you like to see --> https://www.instagram.com/michela.zeyli/

I wish to make a lineart of this tarot so it can be colored in by the person who owns it. The drawings might strike you as odd. I have only began getting serious with tarot several months ago and it struck a creative chord in me. The making of the drawings are inspired from reading various booklets on Tarot, mainly from the Ultimate Guide of the Rider-Waite Tarot. The fun part was trying to figure out how the symbolism would fit and I would like to share the happy whenever I so much as finish a drawing.

It's not finished. I have yet to digitally alter and adjust the oopsies but the sketch and inking is done and it makes me happy :)) I'm close to finishing the Suit of Wands and I dread to make the Major A and the Court Cards because it has to have this symbolic representations that greatly impacts and be of worth of what it represents.

So I'll be finishing the Cards of Numbers first so I can still goof around with some techniques, textures, and inspirations then see what kind of theme the process takes me to making those Major A.

Seven of Wands
Six of Wands
Ten of Wands
Page of Wands
Dame of Wands
Dame of Cups
Three of Wands
Five of Wands
Nine of Wands

Debra

These are interesting, and I like that they can be colored--good idea.

rylla

I like your art style. From what I've seen so far I would definitely buy a copy. Good luck with your project! It worth the effort!

ETA Thanks for sharing with us. It is going to be nice to see as you progress.

Melynasaule

Is it you in your profile photo? You're beautiful!
And page of wands. Dayum! He's anime-handsome! :love: