What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

elena_jaymz

I forgot to mention the Ace of Swords. It turned out this Ace confirmed my success, that is to say everything's gone well during my dissertation and I graduated.

Enlightenment23

Just want to add some new additions that I've learned this week.

The Knight of Pentacles - Waiting for communication to a point where I've given up and accepted that the person won't reply, but they actually did! They just took forever.

Death - Completely nixing a whole entire idea I had for a project and starting over

Wheel of Fortune - Getting a super random call to do a TV show

Strength Rx + Ace of Cups- Someone not being able to hold in their tears any more and just lets go emotionally

Strength upright - When asked why someone wasn't reaching out to me, this person was using all the self-control they had to not contact me. Keeping one's wild desires "under control."

The Moon Reversed - Advice that someone isn't what it seems and it is up to you to seek the truth. It's also come up when I've been confused about someone or something, and I get enlightened on the subject. I'm no longer "in the dark" so to speak.

King of Wands - A man with a bombastic personality who was hitting on me at the club

3 of Wands Rx - My mother wasn't able to go on a road trip that was supposed to be all 3 of us - my mom, my dad and myself. So I suppose this could be two definitions a) a blockage of the number "three" since only 2 of us could go, b)an issue with travel planning.

6 of Swords - Patching things up with someone, saying our sorries, and moving on to a better place in our relationship.

5 of Wands - Someone enjoying the banter and the flirting that he was having with a love interest he met at a bar.

MysticMoonlight

My most recent memorable was the 4 of Swords for an extended hospital stay. I took horribly sick and remained hospitalized for 2 straight weeks. I have to be honest here, I still sometimes cringe when I see it, but with that said, I've had it turn up since then signifying a much needed rest/relaxation time for me...that I needed to slow things down and regroup, take a vacation, etc.

dancingufo

I got a hanged man as a daily card yesterday, and my right leg was broken! So I immobilized my right leg just like handed man! I'm suffering from this accident, but it was so funny to get a hanged man yesterday. Sobbing.

mercuryempress

I forgot to mention the Ace of Swords. It turned out this Ace confirmed my success, that is to say everything's gone well during my dissertation and I graduated.

Congratulations

Marsy

Just want to add some new additions that I've learned this week.

The Knight of Pentacles - Waiting for communication to a point where I've given up and accepted that the person won't reply, but they actually did! They just took forever.

Death - Completely nixing a whole entire idea I had for a project and starting over

Wheel of Fortune - Getting a super random call to do a TV show

Strength Rx + Ace of Cups- Someone not being able to hold in their tears any more and just lets go emotionally

Strength upright - When asked why someone wasn't reaching out to me, this person was using all the self-control they had to not contact me. Keeping one's wild desires "under control."

The Moon Reversed - Advice that someone isn't what it seems and it is up to you to seek the truth. It's also come up when I've been confused about someone or something, and I get enlightened on the subject. I'm no longer "in the dark" so to speak.

King of Wands - A man with a bombastic personality who was hitting on me at the club

3 of Wands Rx - My mother wasn't able to go on a road trip that was supposed to be all 3 of us - my mom, my dad and myself. So I suppose this could be two definitions a) a blockage of the number "three" since only 2 of us could go, b)an issue with travel planning.

6 of Swords - Patching things up with someone, saying our sorries, and moving on to a better place in our relationship.

5 of Wands - Someone enjoying the banter and the flirting that he was having with a love interest he met at a bar.

I got the same meanings as you for 6 of Swords, Strength, and Knight of Pents.

GoodnessGracious

Devil + 6 of Cups = inability to let go of someone from the past

6 of Swords + 6 of Cups + Hanged Man = returning to someone from your past that you're still hung up on

8 of Wands + 6 of Cups = going back to the past

High Priestess + Hermit = a period of deep introspection and soul-searching

10 of Wands + Chariot + The World = a far-away relocation with the help of a moving company (the Chariot was the moving truck)

Chariot + Hermit = heavy contemplation about which direction to take

Sun + Tower = a blessing in disguise

4 of Cups + 6 of Cups = nostalgia associated with dissatisfaction and boredom in the present

Fool + Queen of Swords RX = "I'll just take the plunge and contact her even though she'll be pissed about it and reject me" :laugh:

4 of Cups + 3 of Wands = wanting a reward and recognition

Hierophant + Queen of Swords + 3 of Cups = platonic friendship (after a breakup)

Strength = using self-control not to contact

8 of Swords = blocked communication

3 of Wands + The Lovers = long distance relationship, lover overseas

Knight of Wands + The World = person from overseas

6 of Pentacles = a "gratitude-debt"; someone staying in a relationship because they feel like they owe it to the other person as they've supported them through difficult times

Strength + Ace of Wands = using self-control not to take action, holding back passion

Sar

Death + A/Wands = Pregnancy.

Philistine

This is so silly, but we couldn't decide what to eat the other night, so I asked the cards. We drew the 2 of Pentacles (RWS). "We'll phone for two pizzas!" I said. I mean, his hands tossing that lemniscate even looks like stretching pizza dough.

We ordered a vegetarian and a pepperoni (two different worlds).

SpiritualLight

This is so silly, but we couldn't decide what to eat the other night, so I asked the cards. We drew the 2 of Pentacles (RWS). "We'll phone for two pizzas!" I said. I mean, his hands tossing that lemniscate even looks like stretching pizza dough.

We ordered a vegetarian and a pepperoni (two different worlds).

Lol! I love it, thanks for sharing