Any new Crystal chats?

morticia monroe

Briar Rose said:
I checked out that site Lark, they are wickedly expensive from what I have seen on some wholesale prices.

Puffy hearts on the site are $10.00 a piece and at the wholesale show they are $1.00 a piece, same size.

The the Crsystal sphere's; at the wholesale show the sphere's the size of sunkissed oranges were $12.00. Smaller sphere's here are $100 and up.

Wow, expenisve. Even if you double the wholesale prices I have, they are expensive.

But the site is nice to get ideas.

$1 for a heart?? $12 spheres?

Daaaaaaaannnnnnggggg. I'd spend every dime of my allowance and half of yours :)

lark

We don't have any wholesale places like that around here that I know of...the cheapest I've ever seen a big puffy heart for is around $5.00 and that was for a common stone like dalmation jasper.
Phoenix Orion seems like it has some unusual ones so I posted the link...some of those rarer stones are hard to come by.

morticia monroe

lark said:
We don't have any wholesale places like that around here that I know of...the cheapest I've ever seen a big puffy heart for is around $5.00 and that was for a common stone like dalmation jasper.
Phoenix Orion seems like it has some unusual ones so I posted the link...some of those rarer stones are hard to come by.

Agreed,,,they've got some really cool ones,,,it took me a while to look at them all...loved em.

Briar Rose

lark said:

Lark, I will be sure to remember you at the next show! Please let me know what Crystals you are most fond of. I am serious! I'll be waiting....

What I saw as wickedly expensive at the wholesale show was rough cut Aquamarine. For a little chunck the size of a mini tootsey roll is $9.00. And a Crysocolla sphere the size of a small orange went for $125.00 (no loose Cryscocolla to be found at the wholesale show), Amazonite points about 3 1/2 inches long were $20.00 (pretty sky blue and white). These were wholesale and I thought they were expensive. So I didn't get any of those.

I did buy an Emerald ring set in sterling for $15.00. The bottom of the setting has pretty filligre. It's huge, and I get the feeling of clarity from it. There are some great deals.

Attachments

• Emerald.ring.jpg
    Emerald.ring.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 88

SherryZoned

I just bought a Calcite sphere.. Light green very pretty...I do not have a picture at this time..but to give you an idea of size...Retail price $240 dollars and i got it for $40..

My sister got a pinkish one that is slightly bigger then mine for the same price.

That is a beautiful ring Briar Rose.

Briar Rose

Thank you.

Did she buy it wholesale? You mentioned price, but not size. Grapefruit, apple, orange? The regular stores are so expensive, especially since I know basically how much they paid wholesale.

I'll let everyone know next time the wholesale show comes around.

SherryZoned

are you talking to me? If so lol...This was at a store in the mall it was marked down.....I would say the size of a cantaloupe. My sisters was maybe an inch more bigger then mine.

Briar Rose

:bugeyed: dang girl. Excellent find. Lucky you!

SherryZoned

Thanks that is how I felt..When the guy told me the clearance I looked around the store...told my sister to guard them with her life and made sure it was not some joke lol.

morticia monroe

Rose, I love the ring! Emerald is one of my favorites.

Good eye, Sherry! I loved what you said about your sister guarding them. Post pics if you can?