Problems with astrology

214red

@214red: Unfortunately, there are no group therapies here. Regarding your mentioning friends, I love people, I am a very dedicated and faithful friend, but my experiences with friendships are very negative.

am saddened that you dont have any groups that can help you, i am not aware of the healthcare situation in your country, perhaps there is a healing type of workshop near you, this would also help you

Kibeth

I'd like to insert a different viewpoint here. Undoubtedly no ground has been covered in the oriental viewpoint yet.

Looked up a chinese feng shui book and it appears 'Luck', in this case the Cherry Blossom Luck representing "love", plays a crucial role. And luck is powered by a triangle of luck energy in which Astrology is only one of three corners of it. Astrology being Heavenly luck. The other two are Earth and Human lucks.

Astrology is right, but it's not all.

Earth Luck refers to the energy of our home or environment. That which consulting a feng shui master can remedy.

Human Luck refers to the individual. What this translates to is even if astrologers saw good luck in your heavens and masters saw no problem with your home or workplace, you'd still need to work on 'you', as the Human factor. The book suggests meditation, but my take is you should 'think positive'. I do have experiences where negative energy feeds on itself and diminishes the faintest lights of hope in a vicious cycle and thinking positive is the only way to break the cycle.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this.

LoveLove

@241red: There are really good support groups for drug and alcohol addicts over here, but for depressed one no. Psychiatris are mainly oriented towards helping the people with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, depression is not so important for them. They give you AD's and since those don't work for me, I am in trouble. Well, I am sure you have figured out that there are no workshops for depressed here :).
@Kibeth: I am trying to think postive, but it is very easy to become pesimistic when bad things happen. Depression is for me like always having a dark cloud above your head, even on a sunny day. As for feng shui, I used a feng shui guideline when I renovated my house. Thank you very much for your concern.

214red

Am sorry to hear that, perhaps healing would be a better way to go if possible then?

Also some guided meditations might help you, the CDs are not that expensive but could help you contact the inner you.

astroandtarot

@214red: Unfortunately, there are no group therapies here. Regarding your mentioning friends, I love people, I am a very dedicated and faithful friend, but my experiences with friendships are very negative.

HI LoveLove
i hope this helps, plus you dont need to spend any money or a lot of money to do all these three.

But you must make an effort in order to get rid of depression . Everyone is right about negative energy .Only you can help yourself .

1) Daily meditation morning ,afternoon and before bed ..as soon as you noticed the slightest negative feeling, go into meditation ..best for you probably Guided meditation.
Try to go one with connect to your higher self ..you will get a lot of answer .

2) Daily walk or work out at least 30 minutes or one hour is best , walk in the park or nature is the best because you will cleanse your energy with new refreshed energy.

3) Consciously doing thing/activity you enjoy weather it be drawing, listening to music , writing .

when you start to do this three things daily , your energy will change , less negative, more positive . then its like magnet, you will attract what you want .

have you ever been around people who are depressed or sad? how do you feel when you are around them?

also have you been around people who are funny, happy? how do you feel when you are around them?

that goes the same with your own energy . if your own enery radiates positive feeling , you will attract more happiness ,but if you continue to radiates negative energy , how would you think others around you feel?

so its all about Energy . Thought energy is very powerful ..

hope this helps..)))
Blessing.
Tina

LoveLove

Dear Tina,

Thank you for your help. I have never tried meditation, so I really have to start from the basics. I am even not sure that I will be able to disconnect myself from the outer world :) , but I will try, because in this moment of my life I am full of negative energy and I attract negative feelings and negative people.

LoveLove