Thoth Tarot Survey

What is your opinion?

• Thoth is a great Deck.

Votes: 131 69.3%
  • Thoth Deck shall be burned, ripped into pieces, buried, pulverized...

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I do not understand Thoth, therefore will refrain from judging

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Why so much noise about it?

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • I like the cards, but Crowley's shadow is disturbing...

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • It scares me

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

.traveller.

Thanks gregory! (what a great name for a cat :) )

I've seen posts about a pocket-sized Thoth, I would think that they would be hard to read. Of course, I want one anyway :p

gregory

Oh - right; I don't have to scan them now then :D Thanks.

BUT - would whoever mentioned the sigil card please confirm which card they meant ? I am curious.

lizziecat

I haven't read anything about the Thoth deck yet or really studied it, but I love the artwork style and all the "hype" doesn't bother me at all - I find it neither dark nor disturbing . I have the large green version, but I would like to get a "regular" version to appreciate the artwork in its full glory. I believe the hexagram card with it is the plain red on black.

gregory

lizziecat said:
I haven't read anything about the Thoth deck yet or really studied it, but I love the artwork style and all the "hype" doesn't bother me at all - I find it neither dark nor disturbing . I have the large green version, but I would like to get a "regular" version to appreciate the artwork in its full glory. I believe the hexagram card with it is the plain red on black.
With all the regular versions I have got, I've either got a rainbow UCH or 3 Magus cards. The only red and black UCH I got was with a greeny. Be careful what you buy !

Oh - and there is also the "white borders on the backs" issue.....

SarahRose

I've had it only a short while, but I really already adore it.