Study Group Idea

satinangel

This study was borrowed from the Fae Study Group...with permission.

Working with your Intuition with the Gothic

The study-
The first part of this is to get your deck out of course.
Have it there with your notebook/journal....
While shuffling the cards....without thinking....write down 3 to 5 things (or more) that come to mind while you shuffle- you can set the cards down and pick them back up to shuffle between each impression- or just let the impressions flow and note it afterwards, what ever works best for you.

These impressions-
It can be a number a color- an object, a scenery....what ever it is, write it down.
Some might suddenly smell something, something might unexplainable might happen- sudden winds that open doors, flicker of lights, phone rings once....

Now to the cards- your pulling of the cards will be like a drum beat. Meaning each card qets quick; but equal time in the spotlight.
The idea is not to really analyze the card as it's being pulled, but to soak up it's essence. With each card you will have some quick thoughts about it- take note of these little tidbits that came to you while each card has it's second in the spotlight.

Is there a story? do the cards do that funny tarot link to card to card to card thing?
Write down, as small as it may seem, anything that goes through your mind, even if it is unrelated to the cards.

With that- done, do a reading as usual.

After the week is over we will go back and look at the impressions and the reading together with the events of the week.

Post your reading here in the Gothic forum with W.I.G.-'name' as the title of the thread.

~SatinAngel~

inanna_tarot

do you mean we do a quick 78 card reading? or just the first few cards?
Apart from that, it seems a great idea to get intuitive with the Gothic. We've been meeting in the dark moonlight fairly frequently hehe

Slightly confused,
Sezo
x

seneris

satinangel said:
Post your reading here in the Gothic forum with W.I.G.-'name' as the title of the thread.
~SatinAngel~

W.I.G.? I'm sorry, what do you mean by that?

inanna_tarot

Seneris I think it means "Working with your Intuition with the Gothic" hehe a study group called WIG.

Blessings,
Sezo
x

satinangel

inanna_tarot said:
do you mean we do a quick 78 card reading? or just the first few cards?

You would pick a simple 3, 5 or 7 card spread, depending on your experience level.... and do the reading as normal after the intutitive stuff....this study is designed to help you focus on those little voices and see if you pick up on anything different...

and yes, W.I.G. = Working with your Intuition with the Gothic

Hope this helps...I am new to this as well...but would like to give it a go....