wiccked stepmother tarot project

ferrous

Re: being modest, being an artist

rosyelf said:
When you are able to publish these images in some form-greetings cards, or even an entire deck ? don't want to harrass you in any way ! [.. snip ..]
Very good, because that's my job. ;)

:D

I'll be lining up for my copy of the deck, too. :)

HudsonGray

I've been trying to figure out what that image is on all the cards in the bottom right corner, is it something to do with an astronomy telescope?

rabble

no.. it's just a swirl :)

Chronata

your take on the Devil card is stunning and brilliant!

It's thought provoking and very 'right'...not to mention, it's just such a really striking image!

The new text is beautiful as well!

I get more excited the more of them you finish!

rabble

thank you, Chronata! I think I get more excited myself, too, as I create more! :)

CreativeFire

me too - I can hardly wait to see the next one you do :D

I like the new version of your Sun. ;)

CF

RedMaple

I've been looking at the images of your Tarot deck, and they are very effective. I especially like some of the garden images, the Hanged Man is fabulous, the Star is also wonderful. Have you considered doing it as a garden deck?

Although as I say that, I love the Empress card as well.

I have to say that I rarely respond to photographic Tarots -- but your images are resonant and numinous, and so creative. Thank you. I look forward to seeing more.

rabble

Hi RedMaple,

The majority of the photos that I've been using are of my garden. This is definitely going to be a very earthy, nature oriented deck, and I'm currently thinking of The Garden Path as a name for it.

But I wouldn't rule out images *not* from my garden, either :)

le pendu

Hi Rabble,

I really, really like the style of these cards. The colors are just wonderful. You have a very light hand in photoshop which makes these seem much more artistic than digital.

Lovely, lovely work.

Congratulations.

robert

rabble

thanks, robert :)

And even though I have used photos, I think of them as artistic, rather than photographic too :)