4 Month Future Spread

GreenArchitect

Ok I built this spread for a friend who wanted a heads up for the summer since she just graduated and was unsure about her immediate future. It turned out really well. I hope this helps.

1. Shuffle the deck with the querent in mind (or you can have the querent shuffle. I don't let others touch my deck but it is all about comfort and preference)

2. Pull cards in the following order

The four columns represent the four consecutive months in question respectively. Ex. May June July August

I chose two rows because I wanted more than a glance at the months. I'm sure you could achieve a more focused reading by adding rows or by using the major arcana and court cards exclusively.

robynleigh

Great little spread. This will also be good for a month. One column for each week of the month.

Thank you :)!

littlestar

Thanks for sharing this spread, looks great, i am going to try it now and post the results in the "your readings" section.

GreenArchitect

Glad you guys enjoy it!. I've used this for quite a few people now and it has worked like a charm everytime!

phantasmagoriaa

Hello! I love this spread! Cast it, here's what I got:

June: 4/pentacles & 5/cups (hm..)
July: Star & Knight of Swords (traveling to Morocco in July)
August: 6/cups & 9/pentacles (my SO is coming back to America from being overseas for a year!!, and I plan on buying a new car in August.... wrecked mine in April)
Sept: Ace/Wands & Knight of Pentacles

awesome spread, thank you!

Starbreeze

I definitely got some very interesting (and very possible) results after using the spread...