Seeking a Graduate Spead

shamoness

Hello Friends,
I received a call from a client asking if I could do a reading for her daughter who has just graduated from college. She is taking her daughter and two others for a weekend to give her a spiritual sendoff into the world. I will be doing a reading for her over the phone.

This young woman is doing work in the wilderness therapy field, She will be spending the summer, as she has for several summers, guiding trips through Camp Manitowish in northern Wisconsin. This year she is excited to guide the 30 day Wind River Rockies backpacking trip, (by herself with 4-7 high school girls. Yikes!) She will have to go to graduate school eventually, but wants to find a guide or counselor position for a while first. So now she is in the job search.

If anyone has any ideas for a spread that would be appropriate for this situation or even one that I could tweak, please reply. I have a few ideas but am still a little stuck.

Thanks!

rwcarter

shamoness,

Are you focusing more on the "going out into the real world" aspect of her life or more on the "this is where she wants to end up" aspect? If the latter, there are a number of goal spreads indexed in post 4 of the Tarot Spreads Forum Index. You also might be able to tweak a crossroads or decision-making spread (also indexed in post 4) or one of the job-related spreads (indexed in post 3).

Rodney

shamoness

Thank you for the heads up Rodney. I did go look through the spreads index last night. After working on my own spread I was pretty frustrated because I just couldn't get it quite right. As I perused the many varied spreads listed, I was drawn to the "A Walk Through The Woods" Spread. Now why it caught me was due to this young woman's field of study. After a small amount of tweaking I was able to fit this one to my needs.

However, I still hope to come up with something else for future use with others. The idea of going out into the world after completing college with the insight into yourself and your possible path intrigues me. I'd like to incorporate the ideas of strengths and weaknesses, possible pitfalls and spiritual encouragement. Once I complete this one I'll post it here.

I did complete the reading although I am a little perplexed by some of it. Perhaps posting it to the readings thread will help me clarify it further. I did it in advance of the phone call because I had a feeling I needed to do so. I was right since the barametric pressure is low this afternoon I have a whopping migraine. Not to conducive to reading!

Thanks for the help my friend.