Spread for a friend one no longer sees

hank

Hello,

I have been curious and missing a friend that is no longer in my life. I have been using a variety of different spreads to confront this, namely the Three Fates spread... it is a direct and basic way to get in touch with her situation. I was wondering if anyone had a more effective spread a man can use to check on a friend's life. I am not interested in seeing the relationship of her toward me, but rather seeing the general well-being of her life. I am open to trying new and different spreads. Thank you very much!

Hank

Hemera

hank said:
. I have been using a variety of different spreads to confront this, namely the Three Fates spread... it is a direct and basic way to get in touch with her situation.

Thanks for the hint to the "How someone is"-spread Rodney.
Any ideas where I can find the Three Fates spread? Is it also in the Spreads forum? I tried to find it but there are soooo many spreads..

rwcarter

I can't find any spread by that name by searching either through the forum Index or through the Advanced Search feature. Doing a search of the web, I was able to find the following info:

The Three Fates spread is an exceptionally popular way to gain insight into the emerging arc of the past, present, and future. The left card represents an important element of the past. The middle card represents a deciding element of the present. The right card represents a critical element of the future.

HTH,
Rodney

Hemera

rwcarter said:
I can't find any spread by that name by searching either through the forum Index or through the Advanced Search feature. Doing a search of the web, I was able to find the following info:
HTH,
Rodney

Aha, the good old past-present-future!:) Thank you.