The 2 of Swords Spread (6)

Amanda

I got bored at work. Pulled a card to determine what kind of spread I should make and drew the 2 of Swords. I'm not that great at making spreads, but here it is:

........(1)........
.....(3)..(2).....
........(4)........
....(6)....(5)....

The purpose of this situation from a "higher"/3rd point of view is ___(1)___. Your left brain/right arm are dictating that ___(2)___ is the appropriate course of action, while your right brain/left arm are responding to ___(3)___ as a stimulus. At the point which both sides intersect lies ___(4)___, which is the crux of the issue that you aren't really seeing in this matter and/or how it is causing the rift. In order to find peace in this situation, you must stop ___(5)___ and start ___(6)___.

Here is a sample reading, subject is "work":

1. Death
2. 9 of Wands
3. 8 of Swords
4. 2 of Pentacles
5. 3 of Swords
6. Knight of Swords

The purpose of this situation from a "higher"/3rd point of view is the lesson of acceptance and hope. Your left brain/right arm are dictating that surviving is the appropriate course of action, while your right brain/left arm are responding to feeling trapped as the stimulus. At the point which both sides intersect lies financial instability, which is the major crux of the issue. In order to find peace in this situation, you must stop dwelling in the stress of it all and start taking no prisoners to achieve your goals.

Girl Archer

Brilliant. Just what I needed :)