OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

weareone213

World spirit tarot. My favorite deck to read with.

IHeartRescues

Currently the main deck I want to see re-published in another edition is the Tarot of the Crone. I've admired it for months but waited too long to purchase it and now it's no longer available online, from what I can see (someone please tell me I'm wrong :D)

I waited too long on The Crone also. These pages Ellen has up are just great in the meantime i think :D Wish I had not postponed on that deck tho.
http://www.croneways.com/tarot.html

Athena9

Nusantara deck, it was made in Indonesia and only reprinted once a few years back. Every month or so I search up and down the whole internet to see if someone is selling theirs. It's so beautiful and and unique, ugh

Michellehihi

Roots of Asia is available in German as Wurzeln Asiens, at a normal price.

I repeat myself, sorry, but maybe it helps someone who really wants to have one of these decks for their art but can't afford to pay high prices for oop decks and don't want to wait for re-publication. I bought the original Mythic (Delphisches Tarot) and Roots of Asia (Wurzeln Asiens) in German, and Word Spirit in Spanish.

I bought Roots of Asia in French online at palaisdutarot and it was not so expensive.

tapestry

Tarot of Prague

I wish the Tarot of Prague would be reprinted.....I waited too long thinking about buying it and when I finally decided I wanted it, it went OOP and could no longer be gotten at a decent price.......

Linfang

I wish the Tarot of Prague would be reprinted.....I waited too long thinking about buying it and when I finally decided I wanted it, it went OOP and could no longer be gotten at a decent price.......
Just a few days ago the posted on Facebook that they are currently working on a reprint!

tapestry

Just a few days ago the posted on Facebook that they are currently working on a reprint!

Wow! Thank you so much for letting me know -- not gonna miss it this time around!! :D

JadePixie

Greenwood, the art in that deck is right up my ally. The colours, the style, the subject matter - all perfection.